Chapter 50

Maddy's P.O.V.

I drive Tara and me back to our parents home. This has to be one of the most selfless things I've ever done. I would rather commit than be here, yet here I am, driving towards the house.

"Thanks Mads, but you don't really need to do this," Tara smiles at me.

"I do," I nod.

And it's true. I do need to do this. I'm doing what's best for my little sister. I don't matter. I guess I should've said a formal goodbye to Robbie. It's not like my parents will let me be with him.

"Don't listen to them, whatever they say," Tara tells me.

Why is she so damn wise all of a sudden? I know not to listen to them. Unless it gets to the point where I don't have a choice. It won't get to that, I think to myself.

"I know I know."

"I'm going to miss living Camilla," Tara looks a little meloncollie.

That's how I feel. Except I don't want to go. This is whats best, I'm only sixteen anyways.

"I'm going to miss living with Robbie."

"You probably just miss the sex," Tara laughs.

"As a matter of fact I don't only like boys because of sex," I roll my eyes.

"You think I believe that?"

"You should, it's the truth."

Robbie's presence just makes me more comfortable with everything. I love him, and nothing with my parents will change that. But I certainly don't only like him for sex. There's so much more than just that that makes me like him so much.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," Tara says turning on the radio.

A few minutes later I pull up in the all too familiar driveway, and Tara jumps out of the car. Yay, finally home! My sarcasm is even in my head.

I slowly get out of the car and walk towards the door Tara's already waiting at. I pull out my key, and unlock the door.

"Anyone home?" I yell through the house.

"Maddy? Is that you?" My mother's familiar voice fills my ears.

I'm dreading this more than I've realized. Welcome back to my living hell!

"Me too!" Tara screaches.

So much for my wise little sister. Back to her being Mommy and Daddy's baby.

Mom appears from the other room, and she rushes to hug both of us.

"I thought you girls would never come back," Mom hugs us.

I wish we never did.

"Here we are," Tara grins with a real smile.

It shows how much she did miss Mom. I knew it. We should've came home earlier. It's worth it.

"Wait, your dad and I have a surprise. It just showed up," Mom winks at me.

Oh jeez. This is not a good sign. I don't even want to know. Maybe it's a noose. Hell, maybe I'll just leave now and go back to Robbie's.

"Come on in," Mom yells to whatever is staying out of the shadows at the moment.

I inhale as I wait for something weird to appear in front of me.

Just then, the most least expected thing happens. Tara sucks in a breath.

Robbie walks in from a side hall.

I'm speechless. What even?

"Guess who got here five minutes before you arrived and convinced me into some things I'm usually not convincible under," Mom laughs, smiling at Robbie.

"Sneaky," I bite my lip to hold back a smile.

"And he in which convinced me of letting you two have your happy ending. So congrats," Mom gives me a sincere smile.

Is she joking? Is this all a prank? If it is, it's not funny at all.

"Is this a joke?" I glance at Robbie, to see if there's any evidence on his face.

Nope, none. Zero.

"You're lucky it's not. This boy loves you, I can tell," Mom just continues smiling.

Robbie opens his arms to me, and I run over and hug him tight. He hugs me back even tighter.

"I love you," I whisper, "More than anything."

"I love you so much more," Robbie pulls back and kisses my forehead.

Mom looks at the both of us and says, "You two have fun. Tara and I'll be outside catching up."

With that my mother and sister walk out the front door. Without anything other than a smile. But I'm not going to spend my alone time with Robbie wondering what's up with my family.

"Alone at last," Robbie presses his lips to mine in a smooth fashion.

I feel the refreshing butterflies in my stomach. I feel the adreneline rush up my veins. The best feeling in the entire world is this.

"Isn't it crazy how everything turned out?" I lean back and Robbie puts his arms around me.

I think back to that first day at Starbucks. How I didn't want to be with him because Tara liked him first. How he's always made me feel this certain way no one else has before. It's so weird to think just that little change of going to Starbucks that day had an impact on my life now. Who never said you can't fall in love at a coffee shop?

"I'm so glad I said something to you that day at Starbucks," Robbie reads my mind.

"Me too," I smile up at him, "me too."

___________________________

è. cccoH SHIT I THINK I JUST FINISHED THE FANFIC?!?!(!;'bbvajwjwksbsowkwh

v cute kate ty 4 the happy ending!!

i was gonna do a non happy ending but i didnt so love me.

I DONT DO EPILOGUES SO DONT ASK :')

lmao i love you all so much thank u for reading this dumb love story at a coffee shop!!!!!!!!!!

my kik is: officialkatexoxo if yall ever wanna talk about robbie kay or send me rad stuff i am open for that.

hahA SNAPCHAT ME TOURE REACTION;) my snapchats kateelynchh

BYE EVERYONE!!!