Chapter 20

Maddy's P.O.V.

"MADDY!" Tara screams when I open the front door and step into my house.

"Hey," I drop my bags on the floor and she runs to hug me.

"I missed you so much ohmygod," Tara hugs me tight.

"Were Mom and Dad dealable?" I ask my sister.

"Not really, but I'm still alive so ayye!" Tara smiles, ending our embrace.

"I'm sorry I left you here, I shouldn't have," I frown.

"It's alright. Did you get some with Robbie?!" Tara grins.

"Oh my god Tara," I roll my eyes.

Leave it to my 14 year old sister to ask me that. I suppose if I wasn't so tired last night, that might've happened.

"Is that a yes? You gotta tell me all about it!" Tara squeaks.

"That is not a yes. Even if that did happen I wouldn't tell you about it," I reply grabbing my bags and starting to walk upstairs.

Tara follows me, all the way into my room. My room looks exactly the way I left it, the light blue walls still familiar and cozy.

"What's he doing for Christmas tomorrow?" Tara asks me.

"I'm not sure. And it's Christmas Eve tomorrow. I told him he could come here if he wanted," I shrug.

"Yes yes yes! Tell him to come here!" Tara jumps up and down.

"I thought you were over him," I laugh.

"Well you thought wrong," Tara replies and helps me unpack my bags.

Mom and Dad not once welcome me back home. I wish my parents cared. If someone actually had a family who was protective, even overprotective, they're lucky.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Tara asks me.

"Why?" I don't mean to sound rude to my sister, but I would like some alone time.

"I haven't seen you in ages Maddy," Tara sits down on my bed.

"Whatever," I shrug and get into bed.

"Night big sis, so happy to have you back," Tara says, laying down on my bed next to me.

The next morning I wake up and look at my clock. 9:30 it blinks.

I have to be at Starbucks at 10! If I'm not there by 10 Robbie will be pissed.

Tara is asleep next to me, so I carefully roll out of bed and run to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and throw on a Forever 21 top and some shorts.

"Where are you going?" I hear Tara ask when I'm running downstairs to get my car keys.

"Starbucks date," I reply.

"You're going with Robbie? Make sure to bring him home, alright?" Tara grins.

"Will do," I grab my keys and leave home.

On the way to Starbucks, I get stuck in traffic. Like a lot of traffic. One of the many reasons I don't love Los Angeles.

It's 10:05 when I finally arrive.

"Look who's late," Robbie says walking up to me.

"I got stuck in traffic," I tell him.

"I missed not sleeping with you last night," Robbie smirks.

"I know," I flip my slightly damp (from the shower) hair.

We both order our drinks, then sit down at our usual booth. Some habits never change.

"I hate to say it, but my sister has insisted that you come to my place for Christmas," I tell my boyfriend.

"I accept," Robbie grins.

"We'll see how fun it is," I sigh and sip my frappe.

ROBBIE'S P.O.V.

"Robbie! Oh my god!" Tara runs up and gives me a hug when she sees me.

I awkwardly hug back. I thought she didn't like me anymore. Apparently I was wrong.

"Tara calm down," I hear Maddy say behind me.

I know she's jealous. I know it. I wish I had the guys to tell her I love her. Why am I so scared anyways? Maybe she feels the same.

"Okay, okay," Tara stops hugging me and guides me into the living room.

There's a big decorated Christmas tree, and a massive amount of presents underneath.

"Don't let the presents fool you, our parents never get us anything," Maddy whispers to me.

"Then who are they from?" I ask confused.

"Tara and me to each other," Maddy smiles.

"Your parents seriously don't get you anything?" I'm truly shocked. What kind of parents are they?

"Nope," Maddy shrugs.

"That's fucked up," I say.

Her parents must not do anything for them.

"You know what's fucked up?" Tara says, "That our parents are in Vegas right now. Without us."

"Do they like not believe in Christmas or something?" I question.

"They do, just not with us," Maddy bites her lip, and we drop the conversation.

Maddy, Tara, and me watch Christmas movies all day, and open presents.

I got Maddy a heart necklace, which I'm 99% sure she loved, because she gave me a huge hug after she opened it. I also got her two tickets for an Ed Sheeran concert. I'm hoping she'll take me, but I won't force her.

"Time for you to open yours," Maddy grins, handing me a box wrapped with Christmas wrapping paper.

I sigh before ripping the wrapping paper off of the present, and it reveals a box. I slowly poem the box and inside is a very expensive watch. More expensive than I could afford, that is. But it's very nice looking, and I will wear it.

"Thank you so much Mads," I smile at the beautiful girl next to me.

"I think this Christmas was a success," Tara jumps up and down a little bit.

"I agree," Maddy nods.

"Robbie, are you staying the night?" Tara asks me.

"I suppose I could," I look at Maddy and see the smile forming on her face.

"Good! You can sleep in my room!" Tara exclaims.

That is so not what I expected.

"Tara, don't make him uncomfortable," Maddy scolds her sister.

"I'll be in my room Robbie," Tara winks before running off.

"Sorry about that," Maddy says.

"It's all good, I mean, as long as I'm sleeping with you instead," I smirk.

"I could arrange that," Maddy giggles and we head upstairs.

A/N: wowowowowow. this took a long time to write sorry. lmao one of my ex boyfriends got me a heart necklace for our one month anniversary but then i broke up with him o. i hope that doesn't happen in the story ://///// i prob won't be updating tomorrow or christmas so sorry. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! ilysm ty for reading xx-Kate.

*not edited*

KIK ME IM GONNA BE IN THE CAR FOR A LONG TIME: officialkatexoxo ((: