Chapter 42

Maddy's P.O.V.

Camilla drives all four of us to Santa Monica Pier. Of course after she took her and Robbie's "friend" home.

Natasha I believe? She was really really pretty. Prettier than me. I can't help but wonder what actuallt happened before Tara and I got there.

"I'm going to stuff you with food," Robbie pokes me.

Robbie and I are sitting in the back seats, Tara's sitting shotgun, and Camilla's driving.

"No," I shake my head.

"Come on Mads, you gotta eat," Robbie frowns.

I know I should eat. I've gotten to the point that I'm not even hungry anymore. And I don't want to be hungry.

"I will," I shrug.

"With me. I'm buying you ice cream," Robbie grins kissing my cheek.

"You do that," I roll my eyes.

"We're here!" Tara squeaks.

Camilla parks the car, and we all get out. Robbie and I split from Tara and Cam, and go on a bunch of rides.

"Robbie Kay!" A girl runs up to Robbie and I when we're in line for the ice cream he promised.

"Oh jeez," Robbie says under his breath.

"I loooove you!" The girl hugs him, without taking notice of me at all.

"Thanks," Robbie awkwardly hugs the girl back.

"Let's take a picture!" The girl says rather demandingly.

"Okay," Robbie smiles, and the girl hands me her iPhone.

I turn on the camera, and the girl gets really close to Robbie.

She looks around maybe 15-16 years old, a little younger than me. Her smile is plastic, she looks like a popular little princess. Her hair looks bleach blonde, and as much as I don't want to admit it, she's very pretty. Why is everyone so much prettier than I am? It's a curse.

I take the picture quickly, and I hand her her phone back.

"Thanks so much! Are you two together?!" Bleach blonde asks.

"Yeah," Robbie and I both say at the same time.

"Aw. Sweet. You treat him good," The girl smiles at me.

"I will," I laugh.

The girl skips away, leaving Robbie and I still waiting in line.

Robbie orders us both swirl ice cream, and I'm forced it eat it.

It's actually better than I thought, and it feels good to actually eat something for once.

"You're under my watch until you get back to healthy," Robbie takes my hand in his.

"Sweet," I swing our hands, "I think you're gonna be stuck with me for a while."

"Oh I wouldn't call it 'stuck with' it's my pleasure," Robbie winks.

"Mhmm," I sigh, and we go to meet back up with Tara and Camilla.

A/N: i have no dea how thid was bc im in the midst of watching gossip girl and american horror story while writing this chapter. but idk useless chapt! im posting a valentines day chapter for yall tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! ily all ty xx-Kate.

*not edited*