Chapter 8

Maddy's P.O.V.

I wake up to a popcorn white ceiling. Wait, this isn't my room. Where am I? My head pounds. Ow. What happened?

Then I look over to see Robbie laying next to me, his arm tightly holding me closer to him. What the fuck? How did I even get here?

I pull his arm off of me, and stand up from the couch we were laying on. Why do I not remember anything?

"You awake?" Robbie's morning voice mumbles.

Woah. Okay, I have no idea how I got here, but this is totally worth the confusion.

"Where am I?" I bite my lip nervously.

"You're in my basement," Robbie says, his voice still extremely raspy as he rubs his eyes.

"How...?"

"You don't remember anything from last night?" Robbie looks at me.

I shake my head. As much as I try to remember, I can't. The last thing I remember is Tara and I going shopping. Tara!

"I need to get home," I pace back and fourth.

"I can take you home," Robbie says getting up from the couch.

"Thank you," I smile at him. Wow, he is such a good friend.

"Why don't we get some breakfast first? You're probably starving," Robbie suggests as my stomach growls.

"My head hurts," I put my hands on my temples.

"Let's get you some water," Robbie pulls me upstairs, and we're greeted by a girl who looks sorta like him. Maybe his sister.

"Maddy, this is Camilla. Camilla, this is my friend Maddy," Robbie says introducing us.

I can't imagine how bad I look right now.

She smiles and says, "Hey! So you're Maddy."

"Camillaaaa," Robbie whines.

I can't help but giggle, "You know who I am?"

Camilla nods, "Of course! Robbie talks about you all the time."

"Bye Camilla," Robbie groans and pulls me away from her.

I hear her laugh as she walks away.

"She seems nice," I grin at Robbie, "and you've been talking about me?"

"Don't listen to anything she says," Robbie's face starts to turn red.

He's really cute when he's embarressed. Aw. His hair is slightly messy from the sleep, and he's wearing a green shirt with jeans.

Robbie hands me a glass full of water, and I drink it.

"Better?" He asks.

"Not really," I shrug, "How bad do I look?"

"You still look perfect," Robbie smirks at me.

"Oh boy, it must be bad," I say wide eyed.

"You can borrow sweats and a sweatshirt of mine if you don't want to wear those tight clothes," Robbie looks up and down my body, giving me goosebumps.

Ugh I shouldn't be feeling like this.

"That would be good," I nod, and follow Robbie upstairs to his room.

He grabs a gray sweatshirt, and big gray sweats and hands them to me.

"Go away," I shoo him out of the room before I change into the clothes.

I put them on and look in his mirror. The sweatshirt is really big on me, and so are the sweatpants. My brunette hair which was apparently curled, is a little messy, so I take a ponytail holder from my arm and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I walk out of the room to see Robbie waiting for me.

"I must say, you look very good in my clothes," Robbie grins, putting his arm around me as we walk downstairs.

"I do, don't I?" I laugh.

Robbie and I get into his car in the driveway, and leave for no other than Starbucks.

ROBBIE'S P.O.V.

I drive Maddy to Starbucks for breakfast.

I can't believe she doesn't remember anything from last night. And to think, for some reason, I told her how I feel. And she told me she felt the same. Was that just the alchohol, or does she actually like me? Boy, I hope she does.

"A double chocolate chip frappe with a chocolate chip cookie," Maddy orders at the counter.

"You're getting that for breakfast?" I whisper in her ear.

She gives me a small laugh before telling the lady her name.

"And I'll have just a mocha frappe," I tell the lady, and give her money.

"You didn't need to pay for me," Maddy frowns.

Damn, is she beautiful. I especially love her hair in the messy bun. But I also love her hair down. And how she looks in my clothes. Wow.

"Yes I did," I laugh.

"Robbie Kay?!" I hear a girl say from behind me.

I turn around to see a maybe twelve year old girl.

"Hey," I smile at her.

The girl had short blonde hair and pink glasses.

"I love you, oh my god!" She screams.

"Thanks," I laugh.

"Can I have a hug?" The girl asks.

"Sure," I smile, and lean down to hug her.

She hugs me tightly.

"Thank you so much!" She grins and walks away.

I find Maddy waiting for me at our normal booth.

"Can I have a hug from the Robbie Kay?!" Mads pretends to look super excited.

"Ew, get away from me," I sit on the opposite side of the booth.

"Hurtful," Maddy gives me the puppy dog face.

I wish she would remember that we kissed last night. Twice. Knowing that she doesn't remember is what hurts.

Maddy and I talk while I wait for her to finish her food, and then I drive her home.

"Pretty please come inside! I want to surprise Tara," Maddy begs me.

"I suppose I could, but just for a little bit," I agree, and get out of the car and opening Maddy's car door for her.

"How polite," Maddy sticks her tounge out at me.

"Rude," I push her to the side while we walk up to her front door.

"Pushy," She pushes me back, and causes me to stumble before regaining my balance.

"Ow," I frown and cross my arms.

"Sorry Robbie," Maddy lightly punches me in the arm, "come on now."

I can't help but listen to her directions. We walk up to the front door. Maddy knocks, and a girl who looked a lot like Maddy, except younger answered the door.

"MADDY! WE WERE WORRIED SICK! Oh my god! ROBBIE KAY!" She screams clinging onto me.

I don't know what to do, so I just hug her back.

Maddy's laughter is autible from the few feet away she is.

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" The girl says, and I try to get out of the hug. But this girl has a massive grip.

"Robbie, meet Tara," Maddy winks at me.

"Okay, you gotta let me go now. I gotta breathe," I tell Tara, and she pulls herself off of me.

"Let's go inside," Maddy looks at me, and I start to walk forward, closer to her.

When she said her sister liked me, I didn't expect it to end up like this. All I want is Maddy.

A/N: woahhhhh what just happened???? tara go away ur ruining it ugh.AND HA MADDY DIDNT REMEMBER ANYTHING. oh ps that girl that sent me the idea for this, i had the same type of idea! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT idk?? sorry i'm updating so late again oops. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK/WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT WITH MADDY AND ROBBIE!!!!!! thank u for reading! ily xx-Kate.

kik: officialkatexoxo KIK ME LAKALAJWIWEHEJHE

*not edited sorry 4 mistakes*