Chapter 24

Robbie's P.O.V.

When we get back to Maddy's house, I walk her in. I'm not sure if she wants me to sleep over, but I feel like I should. I want to be with her.

"Maddy!" Tara runs to us when we open the door.

"Hey," Maddy smiles.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Tara asks Maddy, looking nervous.

"Yeah, sure. Robbie can you hold on a minute?" Maddy looks at me.

I nod and the girls walk away.

I wonder what Tara wants to talk to Maddy about. I hope not about me. A crazy thought that is. Not everything is about me ugh.

A stand there awkwardly for what seems like forever before I hear sniffeling coming from down the hall.

"Tara it's okay," Maddy's voice is a little louder than she probably wanted it to be.

"No it won't Maddy!" Tara's voice carries all through the house.

Then I hear fast footsteps and Maddy appears in front of me. Tears are running down her face, ruining her perfect makeup.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask running up to her.

"Oh, it's nothing," Maddy whips the tears off of her face with the back of her hand.

"Please tell me," I pull her close and wrap my arms around her.

"My aunt called Tara. She said our parents aren't coming back anytime soon," Maddy starts burying her head into my chest, "You have no idea how it feels having to take care of your little sister all the time. No help. My parents don't give a fuck about Tara or me. Sometimes, it's just hard."

Maddy sobs into my chest, and I just rub her back.

"Shhh it'll be okay," I whisper, kissing her head.

"Stay?" Maddy asks lifting her head up a little bit.

"Always," I nod.

"I love you," Maddy says looking up at me.

"I love you too," I smile, whipping the tears off of her face.

"Let's go upstairs," Maddy smiles back.

She is so beautiful. Even if she was just crying. I'm the luckiest guy ever.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her all the way upstairs.

"I'm gonna go check on Tara, I'll be right back," Maddy says when I set her down.

"Don't be too long," I kiss her on the lips before she leaves the room.

As much as Tara is a nuisence, I hope she is okay. What is wrong with their parents? What kind of parents just leave their children?

"I'm back," Maddy walks into her room and sits down on the bed.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think she'll be alright for right now," Maddy nods.

"You're so strong," I kiss her cheek.

"Stop," Maddy kisses me softly.

I kiss her back. These tingly feelings in my stomach explode everywhere. This is my favorite feeling. Kissing that one girl. That one girl that I love more than anything.

Maddy gets on top of me. Her tounge slips into my mouth, and I flip so I'm on top. I start to kiss her neck, and a small moan escapes her mouth.

I laugh and continue to kiss her.

"Robbie," Maddy sighs.

"Hmm?" I suck on a piece of her neck.

"L-let's," Maddy tries to talk.

My actions make her unable, though.

"You're lovely," I whisper.

"Tara's in the other room," Maddy says.

I kiss her on the lips one more time before leaning away and getting off of her.

"Thanks for always being here," Maddy kisses my cheek.

"You're very important to me," I smile.

"Let's watch some movies," Maddy says, and grabs her laptop.

"Okay," I roll my eyes and sit up in bed.

A/N: sorry this was bad. i wanted to change up pov and robbie's sucked so. action action WHAT IS WRONG WITH MADDY'S PARENTS??? effed up. well ok please please VOTE AND COMMENT(: ty ilysm babes xx-Kate.

*not edited*

MY KIK IS officialkatexoxo COME AND TALK TO ME(: