Chapter 21

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Are we getting any sleep tonight?" I ask Robbie, once we get into my room, and I lock the door.

"I dunno, you tell me," Robbie smirks.

"Tara is only across the hall," I sigh.

"We'll be fine as long as you don't scream," Robbie replies.

"Hey now," I hit him on the arm.

That is so not my intention tonight. Or anytime soon to be honest.

"Touch me more," Robbie grabs my hand, and puts it under his shirt, right where his abs are.

"Does someone want to get physical?" I pull my hand back.

"With you? Every second of everyday," Robbie kisses me on the nose.

"It's nice to know how you feel," I crinkle my nose.

Robbie smiles before laying down on my bed, taking up the whole thing. He is so cute. I wonder if he loves me back.

"Should we test your temptations?" I question him.

"Go ahead, luckily, I have self control," Robbie grins.

I just roll my eyes before crawling on top of him on the bed.

"You know Ms. Maddy, what is this doing for us?" Robbie says, his british accent alone makes me want to cave.

"Robbie Kay, you are infactuating," I smile at him.

"I know," Robbie laughs, his green eyes sparkling into mine.

I just observe his facial features for a minute. How he has a little scar on his forehead. How his one eyebrow is enough to drive you insane. How everything about him invites you in. Actually, more like drags you in.

"What are you thinking about?" Robbie snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You," I giggle.

"How long are we gonna stay like this?" Robbie asks.

"You mean this position?" I smile.

"Maddy Grace, you are killing me," Robbie sighs.

"Do you surrender?"

"Yes."

"Okay," I say, and my phone starts to ring from across the room.

I jump off of Robbie, and run to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say anxiously.

"Hey, this is the director for What is This Life, and I would like to inform you that practice will start next Thursday," A man on the other line says.

I walk towards the corner of my room, and say, "What time should I be there?"

"11am at Studio 7 on Thursday," The director says.

Just then, I feel Robbie's arms wrap around the back of me. I give him a look for him to knock it off, but he doesn't. Instead, he begins to kiss my neck.

"T-thank you, I have to go," I say as Robbie starts to suck on one part.

"See you then."

I hang up the phone, and push Robbie off of me.

"That was important," I groan.

"And I'm not?" Robbie raises an eyebrow.

"You're my favorite person," I tell him.

"You know what Maddy?" Robbie takes my hand and leads me towards the bed.

"What?" I roll my eyes, waiting for him to say something stupid.

"I'm," Robbie takes a deep breath, "I'm in love with you."

He feels the same. He loves me. Robbie Kay is in love with me. And I am in love with him.

"Robbie," I just hug him, "I love you so much."

"I love you more," Robbie whispers.

"No you don't," I shake my head, and lay back down on the bed.

A/N: this wasn't very good but oh well????? idk. dontcha wish this was real? i got ways to live forever for christmas and i watched it yesterday and cried o my. if we talk a lot on kik u will know. but fetus robbie omg. anyways so PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! kik me plz imma be in the car for another 2 hours.ILY!! xx-Kate.

*its not edited it's never edited*

MY KIK IS officialkatexoxo SO GO KIK ME AND IF U DONT HAVE ONE THEN GO MAKE ONE!!!!