Chapter 48

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Pleaaaaase can we go," Tara begs when we're cleaning up the dishes.

She just now found out about the park near here, and is setting her mind to making me take her there.

"You're fourteen and you want to go to the park?" I give her a look.

"You're right, I'll just stay here and do nothing while you and your boyfriend have sex," Tara rolls her eyes.

"Hey! We weren't going to have sex," I say quickly.

I look at Robbie who smirks at me. He really still thinks he's getting some.

"Yes because I so believe that," Tara sets (or should I say drops) the plates down on the counter with a clang.

"Fine, whatever we'll go to the damn park," I say and my sister smiles.

This is exactly what she was expecting out of me. I should know, she is my sister.

"Let's go," She pulls on my arm, walking towards the front door.

"Sorry," I mouth to Robbie.

He just has a big smile plastered on his face and he mouths back, "Later."

"Come on!" Tara screeches as I slip on some flip flops, and we walk out the door.

It's pretty light for 7pm, but in an hour or so it'll start to get darker. It's also a little breezy for just a t-shirt and shorts. That's California I guess.

"Why are you so set on going to the park?" I ask.

"I'm not set on going to the park. I'm set on leaving that house for a little bit. It's giving off bad vibes for your health."

"It is not."

"But it is, maybe you don't see how it effects you, and maybe Robbie doesn't either. I do, though," Tara replies.

"Enough of me and my 'bad health'. What is up with my baby sister?" I laugh at her reaction.

Tara's always hated when I called her that. Even when she was 5.

"Don't call me that," Tara frowns, "I'm not a baby."

"Whatever you say."

"I'm only two years younger than you, jeez."

I look around and notice that we're headedin the total opposite direction of the park. Heck, I'm not sure what direction it is to get back to Camilla and Robbie's.

"We sorta went the wrong way," I tell my sister.

"Good. I don't want to go back."

"Do you want to go home?" I say quietly.

I don't want to go home. Actually, I don't want to see my parents. I'm surprised they haven't called the cops about our disappearence. Not like they really care though. If Tara wants to go home, then I will.

"I don't even know what home is anymore," Tara shrugs.

"And that's my fault. Mom and Dad are what you need," I try to hide the fake essence of my smile.

"I don't want to go back if it means having you be like that again."

"Tara, stop worrying about me. What do you want to do?"

Tara looks off into the distance of houses beyond houses for a minute before giving me her decision. I really want back my selfish brat little sister from before all this shit happened. There's no going back I suppose.

"Home sounds like a lovely place to be right now," Tara grins at me.

"So I guess we're going home," I do my best to make the smiling and laughter look real.

Where we're going to go is very far from home to me..

A/N: i threw a chapt togeth bc its been 2 days and someone suggested a maddy and tara chapter. theyre going home bc tara wants 2. yaY MADS WAY RO BE NOT SELFISH FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE. jeez i hate her :) dont you? :) plz vote and comment what ud like 2 happen with maddy and robbie ily xx-kate.

*not edited*

OMG I CRIED BC I SPENT A LONG TIME ON THIS AND I T SAID IT DIDNT SAVE SO I HAD TO RESTART MY IPOD SND OH MY GOF BYE