Chapter 22

Maddy's P.O.V.

The next morning, I wake up from the noise of Tara screaching.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MADDY AND NOT ME?!" Tara yells.

My little sister sure has a strong scream. An ear bursting one too. I look over at Robbie, who looks a little stunned himself.

"Uh," Robbie starts, looking nervous.

"Maddy you know I love him," Tara whines.

"I'm sorry, okay Tara. I can't always please you." I sigh.

Tara looks unsatisfied. I love my sister, but she only thinks of herself. I always look out for her, and I get nothing in return.

"Maddy, don't bother," Robbie whispers in my ear.

"Well let's just go get breakfast," Tara suggests.

"Actually Tara, if you don't mind Maddy and I are going to spend the day somewhere," Robbie shocks both Tara and me.

"You're not taking me?" Tara frowns.

"Next time, okay kid?" Robbie gets out of bed.

"I'm not a kid," Tara sighs before leaving my room.

I get out of bed and hug Robbie tightly, "I'm sorry about her."

"Don't worry about it, okay? I love you," Robbie whispers into my hair.

"I love you," We both pull away from the embrace, "So what are we doing today?"

"It's a secret," Robbie winks.

"Tell me," I plea.

"Might wanna check your neck first," Robbie laughs.

I sigh before walking over to the mirror, and observing my neck. On the left side, there's a big redish spot.

"Robbie Kay you did this to me!" I cover my mouth with my hands.

"And you liked it," Robbie smirks.

"Fuck you," I push him into the door.

"Yes please," Robbie licks his lips.

"What's up with you?" I question him.

"Go change, we're leaving," Robbie tells me.

"You still haven't told me where we're going," I frown.

"Because it's a surprise," Robbie kisses my forehead.

"It better be good," I put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh it is," Robbie smirks and I grab some clothes from the drawer and head to the bathroom.

A/N: this was so short i apoligize. i will do double if we can get 20 comments tonight? not the same person over and over plz. i know you guys can do it(: tara go away no one likes u. shes a lot like me but who cares no one likes me either ha. i would be pretty pissed if my sister slept with my long time crush and she knows about it. later ppl DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! double update??? Ilysm thank you for reading this xx-Kate.

not edited

kik is officialkatexoxo yanno