Chapter 25

((((A/N: so um im going to skip to New Years bc I rlly wanted to write this idkk))))

New Years Eve:

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Hey hey hey," Robbie's british accent echo's through my house.

He must've let himself in again.

"Maddy, do you think Mom and Dad will call tonight?" Tara asks me.

Right now, we are currently sitting in the kitchen, eating pudding for our afternoon snack.

I'm not sure if let alone when Mom and Dad will be coming home. Tara misses them a lot. I don't very much after what they did to us. They shouldn't even be classified as parents.

"I'm not sure, but if they have any brains left I bet they will," I shrug.

"Maddy! Where are you?" Robbie asks.

Leave it to him to not find the kitchen.

"I'm in the kitchen," I reply, and a moment later he appears in the doorway.

"I hope you don't mind, but I brought along a few guests," Robbie says, and his sisters appear from behind him.

"Camilla! Fiona!" I give them both hugs.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad we're spending New Years with you. The way here Robbie was talking about you," Camilla smiles.

"Oh so you were talking about me again?" I look at Robbie.

"Camillaaaaaa," Robbie groans.

"It's true! The whole way here it was all Maddy, Maddy, Maddy," Fiona nods.

"Oh! Guys this is Tara my little sister," I remember that Tara is still in the room.

"Hey, how old are you?" Camilla asks her.

"Fourteen, but I'll be fifteen in October," Tara says.

"That's still a long way to go," Fiona laughs.

"We should do makeovers!" Camilla randomly blurts.

"I hope that's not including me," Robbie shakes his head.

"Of course not you idiot," Fiona pushes him.

"You can watch tv while we do them," I tell him.

"Let's go!" Tara says and starts to walk upstairs.

Camilla, Fiona, and I follow her.

"Maddy," Robbie says.

I stop and turn around.

"Don't be too long."

"Oh we will."

"Then I'm gonna need a kiss before you go off with my crazy sisters."

I roll my eyes before leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips. A shot of electricity goes through my body and I'm suddenly wishing I didn't just kiss him. I want more.

I run to catch up with the girls, and I walk with Camilla.

"I love you babe," Robbie says from downstairs.

"He called you babe," Camilla laughs.

"Your brother is sure something," I giggle.

"Yeah. Something for you," Camilla smiles and we walk into Tara's room.

Fiona and I do each other's makeup, and Tara and Camilla do theirs.

When we're done, Fiona picks out an outfit for me which includes a pink shirt that says: Be My Prince?, a black jacket, and a black mini skirt.

I put it on and barely reconize myself. My hair is perfectly curled and the makeup Fiona did around my eyes makes them pop. I look sorta pretty.

"I can't wait to see Robbie's reaction," Fiona grins.

"Yeah," I nervously laugh.

He might like this too much.

"You're really really pretty Maddy. Robbie is so lucky to have you," Camilla says.

"If he ever breaks your heart, we're kicking him out of the family and kicking you in," Fiona nods.

We all walk down stairs once we're done, and the look on Robbie's face is priceless.

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you in my life," Robbie pulls me close.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you so much more," Robbie grins.

For dinner, we all eat pizza. Everyone claims to like it, but I personally thought it could've been better.

During the hours leading up to midnight, we sang and danced. A lot. Robbie even got into it.

"The countdown!" Camilla points at the tv screen.

It's counting down: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Robbie pulls me towards him, and kisses me. I kiss him back, and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist.

"Happy 2014," Robbie whispers into the kiss.

Someone clears their throat, and we pull back.

"This will look great on Instagram," Fiona grins at us, "I'm putting it on yours Robbie!"

Robbie looks at me, and I smile at him. I am so so lucky.

"Look! Fireworks!" Tara points out the window, and huge fireworks are going off everywhere.

"See, we light off fireworks," Robbie grins at me.

"Oh yes we do," I laugh.

We all watch the fireworks, and dance until sunrise.

A/N: ok ok so i wrote this whole thing once and then my iPod died and it didnt save so i had to write it all over. i apoligize if its bad the first time was better. HAPPY NEW YEAR omggg!!! its 2014 wowowowowow. idk i thought this chapter was really cute?? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK(: ty for reading ily all so much(': xx-Kate.

*not edited*

KIK ME AND TALK TO ME(: officialkatexoxo