Chapter 31

Maddy's P.O.V.

Robbie leads me out of the hotel. I just follow, until we end up at Bubba Gumps (restuarant).

"You're taking me out of dinner?" I question, "I'm not even dressed good."

"You look wonderful," Robbie smiles at me and says to the lady, "Two."

She takes us to a booth, and we sit across from each other.

"Robbie Kay!" A girl screaches, and comes running over to our table.

She has beach blonde hair, and looks around maybe fourteen or fifteen. And she's extremely pretty for whatever age she is.

"Hi," Robbie smiles at the girl.

"I'm your biggest fan. My name's Carly. Can we take a picture?" Carly grins.

"Sure," Robbie replies, and slides out of the booth.

I sit awkwardly by myself as Robbie goes over to Carly's table and her mom takes a picture of the both of them.

The waitress comes over while Robbie's gone, and I just order him a water.

"Your boyfriend a little famous?" The waitress asks.

I nod, "Still taking some getting used to."

"I've noticed. Good luck," Her name tag says Kristina.

"Thank you," I smile as she walks away to go get our drinks.

A couple minutes later, Robbie returns back to the booth. To be honest, I am a little jealous. The Carly girl was really pretty. Unlike me. No wonder why Robbie spent so much time talking to her.

"My fans are the best," Robbie says perkily.

"I can see that," I reply, trying to act normal.

"What's up with you? I got a lot of good things planned for tonight," Robbie suddenly frowns.

"I'm sorry," I apoligize, "I'm a handful."

"Don't say sorry," Robbie says.

"Sorry," I cover my mouth with my hands.

"Maddy Grace what did I tell you," Robbie shakes his head.

"My most sincere apoligizes Mr. Kay," I laugh.

Before Robbie can reply, Kristina comes back out with our waters, and we order our food.

We talk and laugh the whole time waiting for our food, and don't have anymore encounters with fans. Of Robbie's at least.

After eating dinner, Robbie and I leave the resturant and walk down the the pier to watch the sunset.

"Maddy Anderson?" A boy with dark blackish hair who looked about my age walked up to Robbie and me.

"That's me," I reply.

For once someone knows who I am.

"Woah," He takes a step back, "You're even prettier in person."

Robbie shifts weight between his feet awkwardly.

"Thank you," I smile at the boy.

"I'm Jack by the way," Jack smiles a big smile towards me.

He seems to not notice Robbie standing next to me. I don't mind some fan attention, though.

"Well you already know who I am," I laugh.

"Can we take a picture or something?" Jack asks me.

"Of course," I nod, and Jack takes out his iPhone.

We take a bunch of selfies, and he even asks Robbie to take one of us.

Robbie being the nicest person there possibly is in the world, agrees willingly.

"Thank you so much! My sister is a huge fan of you, and so am I," Jack smiles.

"Anytime," I smile back, and Jack then turns and walks away.

"That was something," Robbie says, putting his arm around me.

"Fans are fans," I wink.

"But you're not allowed to talk to fans like that. Because you may become uninterested in me and more interested in them," Robbie pulls me closer.

"I don't think that's possible," I shake my head.

There's no way in the world I would even think about liking Jack more than Robbie. I love Robbie. And that I am lucky enough to have Robbie feel the same way, I won't let that go.

"Whatever Mads," Robbie says, "Let's watch the sunset."

We sit down in the pier and watch the sky turn from orange to pink, and slowly to black with all the stars out.

"Almost as beautiful as you," Robbie looks up.

"Yeah right," I can't believe he would say that.

"It's true Maddy. And I will do everything in my possible ways to show you that," Robbie says, and with that I lean my head on his shoulder, and watch the rest of the sunset.

A/N: this was weird and bad sorry. end was cute¿? jack idk who u r but... lmao ok ok sorry short caption PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*