Chapter 6

Maddy's P.O.V.

When I get into the car full of Robbie's friends, I feel a bit awkward. I mean, what has he told them about me?

"Ooooh Robbie," One of the boys with short black hair says when I get into the van.

"Shut up Bryce," Robbie gets in after me, and I sit in back next to him.

"You were right," The other one with light blonde hair says nodding.

"Right about what?" I look at Robbie curiously.

God is he cute. Oh no, I did not just think that. I am not allowed to think like that. But his face and how his green eyes light up.

"Uh, Maddy, this is Kyle," He gesgers to the blonde boy, "His date Selly," And points at a very pretty girl who has light red hair.

"Hey," I smile at them.

"And this is Bryce, and his girlfriend Taylor," Robbie says turning towards Kyle as he whispers something to him.

"Hi," The girl Taylor says to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" I ask her embarressed.

"Nightclubbing, obvi," Selly answers before Taylor can say anything.

"Oh," My mouth makes an O shape as Bryce parks the car.

"LET'S GO!" Kyle yells in a typical boyish way before getting out of the car first.

Selly follows, then Taylor, then me and Robbie, and Bryce gets out the front door.

"I'm underage," I whisper to Robbie.

"Just stay close to me," Robbie whispers in my ear.

My stomach twists and his hand finds mine, intertwining our fingers and he holds it tightly.

I look up at the gorgeous boy standing so close to me. Why don't I like him? He's pretty perfect if I must say so myself.

"ID?" A man in all black asks me after he lets everyone else in.

Robbie is still holding my hand, and says, "Tom, she's with me."

The man smiles at Robbie and says, "Good going."

Surprisingly, he let's me in. Without my ID. Isn't this breaking the law or something?

The music is incredibly loud, playing top Pop songs. Kyle and Selly are dancing, and so are Bryce and Taylor. I'm not sure why they're dancing. It's not even a slow song.

"Hey Robbie!" Some beach blonde girl runs up to Robbie and me.

I remove my hand from his and step away.

Whoever this girl is, she's pretty. She looks older than me, maybe 19? Her hair is as straight as can be, and she's wearing a black dress that fits her figure. She looks better than me.

"Oh, hey Beth," Robbie says awkwardly.

Beth. Her name is Beth.

"Want to dance?" I'm pretty sure she's ignoring my existance.

"If you didn't notice, I have a date," Robbie looks at me and smiles.

"Your loss," She flips her hair and walks away, her high heels clicking on the floor.

I sigh a sigh of relief. Maybe he does like me? Oh, I am totally overthinking this. Robbie doesn't like me.

"You didn't need to do that," I shake my head.