Chapter 5

Maddy's P.O.V.

When I get home, Tara is waiting for me.

"Hey T! Guess what!" I grin.

"What," She asks not very enthusiastically.

"I got the part!" I scream and she screams too.

"Oh my god Maddy! You're gonna be so famous after this!" Tara hugs me quickly.

I just laugh. I'm not sure if I want to be really famous. Am I ready for it? Surely I'm not.

"Can we go shopping now?" Tara asks calming down immediatly.

I totally forgot about shopping! And I need to get ready for tonight. Well Robbie won't be here until eight. I'll be fine.

"Sure. But just for a little bit," Tara nods when I tell her this.

But we end up shopping more than a little bit. A lot more. By the time we get home, it's around 4:45, and Tara and I are both carrying three bags on each arm.

"That was the best," Tara squeaks.

"It was," I smile at my little sister.

She looks just a little bit like me, with her brown hair and freckles. Tara has brown eyes, though.

"I'm gonna go stalk Robbie on Twitter! See ya!" And with that Tara runs off with her six bags.

I inhale deeply. At least now I can get ready without anyone bothering me.

I make my way upstairs, and go into my room. First problem; clothes. Sure, I have clothes. Just not the right ones. What kind of club are we even going to? I feel like I should dress up, though.

My newly bought clothes lay out on my bed, still in their bags. There's gotta be something I can wear.

I look through the bags, and go through my closet twice before settling on a tight black mini-skirt, a navy blue long sleeve shirt that was all lace in the back and on the sleeves, and some black ballet flats. I would wear heels, but I would rather not fall on my face tonight. I also choose a silver heart necklace, and matching earings. I lay the clothes out on my bed so I don't mess them up before I even leave the house.

Then I go to my bathroom. I get out my curling iron, and curl my brunette hair. It actually looks quite good when I'm finished with it. Curling takes longer than I expected, though, and it's already almost 6:30.

Makeup! I take off my old makeup I applied this morning, and add new mascara, liquid eyeliner, light eyeshadow, foundation, and redish pink lipstick. I look like a totally new person as I stare at myself in the mirror.

All I have left to do is put on my outfit.
My clothes look better on me than I remember. Why am I trying so hard? It's not like I'm trying for Robbie. Am I? Of course not! He is totally and 100% Tara's. We are only friends. I know he feels that way too. He would've made a move by now anyway.

I grab my phone to check the time: 7:25. I still have some extra time. I wonder what Robbie will think of me? He probably won't like it. It's probably too fancy. Much to fancy for a club. Unless it's a nightclub. What if we're going to a nightclub...?

I walk downstairs to watch some tv, when I basically run into Tara.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Tara crinkles her nose in disgust.

I think in disgust at least.

"I'm going out with some friends," I shrug.

"Well you look really pretty. I wish I looked like you," Tara frowns.

"I wish I looked like you," I tell her.

She smiles before running up the stairs and into her room.

Robbie's P.O.V.

"Is she hot?" My friend Bryce asks.

I smile to myself. Everyone's asking me about Maddy Grace.

"You've seen her before. She's in that movie with Kate Hudson," I tell him.

"Oh my god. You're dating an actress?" My friend Kyle punches my arm.

"We're not dating," I shake my head.

I don't want them to say anything about this to Maddy. Since they already know that I like her. A lot.

Both Bryce and Kyle have dates, Selly and Taylor, but Maddy's more beautiful then both girls combined.

Right now, we're in Bryce's parents van that he's borrowing for tonight.

"It's this house," I point to a big white house out the window.

"Okay," Bryce stops the car, and I get out.

I hope Maddy knew to dress nice. I feel awkward with my leather jacket, black jeans, and a red shirt underneith. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

It takes about ten seconds for Maddy Grace to open the door, and she shuts it right behind her.

"Hey," She smiles at me.

Woah. She looks, amazing. I can't help but drag my eyes up and down her body as I take in what she has chosen to wear tonight. She's wearing a navy blue lacy shirt, and a tight mini skirt, that looks truly great on her. Maddy's hair is curled perfectly. I have never seen a more perfect human being in my life.

"You gonna stop staring anytime soon?" Maddy giggles causing me to look back up at her beautiful freckled face.

"Sorry. You look so gorgeous, love," I can't help but grin at her expression when I call her love.

She likes it. I can tell.

"Mm, so I'm love now?" Maddy asks smiling.

Her American accent is so fluent and lovely to listen to.

I nod.

"You look very good too Robbie," Maddy says.

"We should go," I tell her and we head to the van that is waiting for us.

A/N: I ment to make this longer but oh wellllllllll. SOO ROBBIE LIKES MADDY(((((((; but does maddy like robbie????? COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! sorry it took so long for me to update this. i was really busy yesterday. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT it makes my day<3 ILY and thank u for reading(: Xx-Kate.

*not edited*