Chapter 32

Robbie's P.O.V.

I promised Maddy and myself that I would prove to her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. That is the truest statement I've heard all day. She is honestly. I wish for even just a second she could see herself the way I see her. Everything would change.

"Let's stay out all night," Maddy says as we walk back from the pier.

"Stay out all night doing what?" I ask her.

"Clubbing!" Maddy grins.

"Oh no, not after last time," I reply almost too quickly.

It's still a surprise to me that she doesn't remember any of the stuff that happened that night. That was when (a very drunk) Maddy told me she liked me. We also had our first kiss together then. Too bad it's an only onesided thing now.

"What happened that was so bad last time?" Maddy crosses her arms.

"Maddy, just no. Let's go back to the hotel," I pull her.

"Your fans," Maddy starts, and stops walking abruptly making me stop, "Are very pretty compared to me."

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl. You are the only for me," I put my arms on her shoulders and look into her eyes.

"You do not need to tell me that. Don't tell me stuff that isn't true. Nothing is permanent," Maddy looks at the ground.

"Exactly. So how about we live up our time right now?" I suggest to her.

I want her so bad right now. Well I guess I always do, but more than usual right now. Probably has something to do with us almost getting there except her mom calling and interupting us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Maddy and Tara that they're going to have their parents back. The selfish part of myself wishes Mads' mom had never called so we would've just gotten to do it.

"I think I know what you have in mind," Maddy giggles.

"Oh do you now?" I laugh with her.

Her laugh is so cute, so little girlish. Makes me wanna hug her and never let go.

"Robbie Kay, we have a limited amour of time at the hotel, let's go", Maddy says, and we head towards the entrance.

a/n: short meaningless chapt. what do u think maddy is thinking???? (; plz comment whatcha think!!! and what you would like for the next chapter!!! and im dead serious please comment or else i wont know what to do): also VOTE too!! ty 4 readin ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*