Chapter 36

Robbie's P.O.V.

I'm not exactly sure what to wear to Maddy's. Meeting her parents is a big deal. I can't believe she's letting me meet them. This couldn't be better. Except my problem with finding clothes to wear.

Maddy never texts me anything about clothes, so I just put on a nice shirt with a tie and dress pants. Hopefully this'll be okay? My parents would love if I wore something like this to meet my girlfriends parents. I think it'll be good.

At around 5:45 I yell, "Camilla I'm leaving!"

"Wait Robbie!" Camilla runs into the room to examine what I'm wearing.

She fixes my tie, and I roll my eyes, "Are you done?"

"Her parents will love you. Since everyone loves you," Camilla smiles at me.

"You think?" I ask her.

"Positive. Don't hurry back. And if you do, make sure to bring Maddy," Camilla laughs.

"Will do," I tell her, then leave the house.

I get inside my car, and drive to Maddy's house. I'm five minutes early, but it's better to be early than late, right?

I look at my rearview mirror at my appearance. Maddy's parents will like me? Hopefully. I'll make sure they do.

There's three cars parked in the driveway, and I stare at them for a minute before getting out. I walk up to the door, and ring the doorbell anxiously.

Maddy opens the door in about five seconds, and woah.

Her brown hair in straightened, and she's wearing a light yellow sundress. She looks so perfect. I love this girl so much.

"Hey, come in," Maddy smiles at me.

I feel that stupid tingly thing in my stomach as I walk inside.

"Hi Robbie!" Tara says.

She's sitting on the couch with who I'm assuming is her dad.

I wave, and the man that's sitting on the couch gets up, and is joined with a tall woman with short blonde hair.

"You must be Robbie," The woman smiles at me. She's got almost the same giddy smile that Maddy sometimes makes.

"That's me, nice to meet you guys" I reply nervously.

"The pleasure is ours," Maddy's dad says.

"Ooh British!" Maddy's mother exclaims.

"Mommm," Maddy groans.

I smile at Maddy. Her parents don't seem bad at all.

"It gets worse, I promise," Maddy whispers in my ear.

"Okay okay, let's go eat some dinner, and Robbie you can call me Beth," Beth says.

We walk to Maddy's familiar dining room, and I sit down next to Maddy and Beth.

For dinner, it's fish and chips. Aka fish and fries.

"So you're in Once Upon a Time. How was that?" Beth asks.

"It was great, everyone there was really nice," I reply.

"Now this was before you met Maddy, correct? Because I wouldn't want a boy here who-" Maddy's dad starts.

"Sean!" Beth gives him a look, "Ignore my husband. He likes to scare anyone who comes near our daughters away."

"It was before I met Maddy. I'd been a fan of her for a while before I was even on the show, though," I nod.

Maddy's hand find mine under the table, and squeezes it.

She seems just as nervous as me.

"And you're 18, right?" Sean asks.

"Yeah," I look at the untouched food on my plate.

"Maddy's only 16. You're lucky we're letting you date our daughter. It's actually illegal," Sean looks at me.

Beth gives him another look.

"It is!" Sean raises his voice, "And Maddy's still only 16! She should be dating someone legal."

I swallow uncomfortably and Maddy squeezes my hand tighter. Maybe this is what she was talking about.

"I'm sorry about him. He's very overprotective. As I've heard Maddy really likes you," Beth smiles.

"And I also really like her," I look at Maddy, her eyes relax a little.

"Can we stop with all this question asking?" Tara asks from the other side of Maddy.

"Good idea," Beth nods.

Maddy leans over to grab some fries in the basket infront of me.

"Don't you dare take any more of those!" Beth grabs the basket of fries from Maddy's hand.

"Not right now Mom," Maddy sighs.

"You need to lose weight, not gain any," Beth shakes her head.

I look at Maddy. She's already so skinny. She probably weighs like 90 pounds. Why the hell would she need to lose any weight.

Maddy looks down at her now empty plate. Now I can exactly see why she didn't want me to meet her parents.

"Mom come on Maddy needs to eat more," Tara speaks up.

"Oh? So now my youngest daughter wants to sass me too?" Beth's voice sounds different than before.

Scary different.

"Look, I'm sorry if you're gonna like hate me after I say this, but Maddy should be able to eat what she wants. She already looks about 30 pounds underweight," I try to stay confident, but her mom is starting to scare me.

"Oh, so now everyone's gonna speak out to me? Get out. Get out of my house! You disgust me!" Beth says getting out of her chair.

This escalated quickly.

"I'll even escort you out," Beth looks at me, and I stand up.

"You've gotta be kidding me. You treat your own daughter like that, and when I try to defend her I get in trouble?" I look at Beth.

"Out now!" Beth points at the door.

"Thanks for the meal, it was good," I smile walking towards the door.

"Mom, you don't need to do this. Robbie was only defending me," Maddy's voice sounds small.

"Really? You're defending him?" Beth says loudly.

"Yes, as a matter of fact Tara and I are going with Robbie. Bye," Maddy gets up from the table and pulls Tara up with her.

They both meet me at the door.

"I'm so sorry," Maddy frowns.

"Don't apoligize," I put my arm around her and we all leave.

A/N: hi im at the grocery store. if tou see me scream robbie kay and i will look around. lmao no one will see me probably. this took me forever and i reaaaaaaally wanna do a double update so please comment!!!!! The number of comments i'll get to do a double update is 15!!!! I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!! maddys parents are effed up. this went south fast. robbie is so just nice idk i cant wait to hug him. i asked my mom if she would let me date a 18 yr old when im 16 and she said no o. i made a ROBBIE FAN INSTAGRAM ITS kaygasm PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!!!!! okok ilyall dont forget to vote and comment xx-kAte.

*not edited*

DOUBLE UPDAT EPLZ COMMENT!!

and follow: kaygasm on INSTAGRAM