Chapter 49

Maddy's P.O.V.

"No way. No fucking way," Robbie basically yells when I tell him about going home.

I know he cares about me and all, but Tara needs to be with her parents. I'm done with being a self obsorbed sister.

"Robbie, I have to. Tara needs to go home," I try to speak up though my voice is still small.

"I'm not letting you go back Mads. It's not a safe place for you to be," Robbie just shakes his head.

He looks so flustered. I feel like he thinks I can't take care of myself. It's not like I really want to eat anyways. Mom will just help me with not eating.

"If I stay here any longer Mom and Dad won't let Tara and I back at all," I sigh.

"Please don't do this," Robbie takes both of my hands in his.

I look up at the boy I have fallen so hard for. His green eyes look a bit dim from the lighting. His hands are warm against mine. I feel that damn feeling I feel whenever I'm with him. Which has been almost all the time recently. It's time to go home.

"I have to," I whisper, removing my hands from his.

"You're crazy."

"I'll call you later, okay?" I look at the floor.

I know if I look into Robbie's eyes I'll lose it and for sure stay here. I can't. I have to do this for my sister.

"Whatever," Robbie abruptly walks out of the room.

"Tara!" I call. "We're going home!"

Robbie's P.O.V.

As soon as Maddy's gone, I collapse on the couch. I can't believe she's going back to her parents. They're just going to hurt her again. I want her to be happy and healthy. Is that too much to ask?

I already feel the loss of her presence. I don't want to feel like I'm too clingy. Are guys even supposed to be clingy? Who knows, but I am in the worst ways. Everything about her makes electricity flow through my veins. Her bright smile. Her magnificent green eyes in which still surprises me by how much her emotions can be show through them. Her enticing long brown hair.

I could go on and on with this the whole entire night, and I still wouldn't be able to express all my feelings for this girl.

"What's up with you?" Camilla looks at me.

"They. Left," I say, my voice sounding entirely different than usual.

"I'm sorry Robbie. It's not like Maddy's breaking up with you. She's doing what's best for Tara," Camilla shrugs.

"You're right," I nod, forcing out a smile.

"She loves you. I'm sure she won't so anything to ruin your relationship."

"I s'pose you're right. Thanks Camilla, you're the best," I smile at my sister.

A/N: jeez sorry ppl. I just reallt didnt know what to write about and didnt feel like writing :( this sucked yes ik idk whats gonna happen next but this story will be ending soooon /

ily all ty for readin xx-Kate.

90K HOLY FUCXKKKK

*not edited*