Chapter 44

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Can we stop watching this now?" I beg Robbie as we sit awake at 1am in his bedroom having an American Horror Story marathon.

"Are you too scared?" Robbie raises one of his eyebrows.

"I am," I sigh, "and Tate is getting hotter and hotter every minute we watch this."

I laugh as Robbie's feelings clearly show on his flawless face.

"He's not even that hot," Robbie shake his head.

"Yes he is," I nod.

"Not as hot as me."

"Let's be honest, who is?"

Robbie smirks and closes the laptop screen. He gives me another look that shows clearly what he wants, but my conscience keeps reminding me that my sister and his sister are only a room down from us.

"Would you like me to show you how hot I can be?" Robbie winks.

"Camilla and Tara are next door," I frown.

"You think I want sex?" Robbie laughs.

"That's always what you want," I roll my eyes.

"Of course, but come on," Robbie grins.

Before I know it, Robbie's minty lips are on mine in a smooth movement. I can feel the passion and feelings in the kiss, and I kiss him back just as meaningfully.

"You're so beautiful," Robbie's lips move to my neck and they suck and bite on one spot.

I quiet moan escapes my mouth from the contact, and I can feel Robbie smile against my neck.

Robbie kisses back up my neck all the way to my lips, and we continue to kiss more. I pull away before anything gets too steamy, though.

"Maddy Grace you ruined all the fun," Robbie licks his lips.

"If I wasn't here there wouldn't be any fun," I bite my lip.

"I'm aware," Robbie nods, "but we should really get Tara and Camilla out of the house."

"Good luck with that."

"Cam will understand, your sister's the problem," Robbie says.

"Tara just wants to date you," I laugh.

"Such a shame we're dating. And that I'm in love with you," Robbie pulls me closer to him.

I yawn, "I'm tired." I rest my head on his neck.

"Okay, okay, we can go to sleep," Robbie lays down and so do I.

"Good night Robbie," I whisper.

"Oh not yet," Robbie laughs, and he moves me so we're basically spooning.

"Well this should be good," I shut my eyes.

"Good night Mads, I love you so much," Robbie's british accent fades away as I begin to fade into sleep.

A/N: wow i havent updated in ages :/ just wonderin does anyone else watch ahs?? because i do but i didnt when i originally starting writing this and now i can see how awkward it would be for Maddy and Robbie to watch it together. anyways cute chapt bc DRAMAS COMIN UP YALL BETTER WATCH OUT!!! ily ty for reading xx-Kate.

*not edited*

kik me: officialkatexoxo :)