Part 8: Comedy gone Horror

Thanks 1-800-stay-loyal for the cover!

Hope you enjoy guys!

I dove for my door not looking over my shoulder to see if he'd seen me. I'd gotten one lunge to my room before I was tackled to the ground.

"You are so dead!" He yelled as he flipped me over and straddled my stomach. I fought against him laughing and squealing as he managed to clasp both my wrists in one of his hands and hold them above my head.

He smirked at me and I dreaded what was coming next. With his free hand he tickled my stomach and I squirmed until I was breathless from laughter and eventually no noise was coming out of my mouth, therefore I was just squirming and flailing my legs under his weight on the ground helplessly.

His own laughter mixed with mine as he fought to keep me under his grasp.

He stopped and released my enclosed hands from his grasp but I just let them stay outstretched above my head, too tired to move them, my breathing heavy. He placed his hands either side of my head to catch his breath. I could feel my heart racing and I'm sure he could too as he inched closer to me.

His eyes whilst a piercing green had flecks of brown near the iris and when his pupils dilated the green became slightly darker and devious. I got lost in them and tilted my chin up slightly as he came even closer. His lips weren't even a centimetre from mine and we didn't even hear the door open or the multiple foot steps coming down the hall.

"Hey Ashley! We were... what are you doing?" Asked Mel as she took in the sight of me under Masons legs as he was leaning down oh so close to my face.

"Nothing." I said lifting myself onto my elbows and pulling out from under Mason, standing to give her a hug.

"Didn't look like nothing." She whispered in my ear as we walked to my room.

"Hey Cam." I called as Cameron walked over to Mason it's a smirk on his face.

"What was going on back there?" Asked Mel as I closed my door her smile big enough to swallow her face. She lounged on my bed as I sat on my desk chair.

"I pranked him and he wanted revenge so he started tickling me. No biggie." I shrugged, spinning back and forth on my chair.

"What were you asking before?" I spun so I was facing my desk and toyed with my diary. Trying to distract her from the fact that she could probably hear my heart still racing.

"Oh, Cam and I were wondering if you'd like to come to a movie?" She asked, picking at the seam on one of my pillows.

"As in... You, me, Cameron and Mason? Or just you, me and Cam?" I asked, trying to act nonchalant but failing obviously.

"Well, you'd be third wheeling if it were just you and the two of us. Besides, Cameron can't do anything without Mason." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"That must make date night a bit difficult." I snickered and she threw the pillow she was playing with at my face.

As I got ready, changing into a black and white striped T-shirt dress and converse, Mel told me all about how she and Cam had been flirting back and forth before he'd asked her out. She told me all about his nervous tick and I rolled my eyes when she couldn't see me at the sappy love story these two were creating.

She had a toothy grin on her face the whole time and a part of me felt that possibly she and Cameron would last a little longer than I'd originally thought.

Mel and I went in to buy the tickets for the movie and I'd managed to get Mason to pay for the popcorn for us to share. Mel babbled away about how there were no good hair salons in the area, while I humoured her by adding in some "mm"s and "uh huh"s.