Part 60: Uhh yes?

Hey fam! How are we?
I said I'd post Thursday... it's Wednesday... I don't care, I wanted to post

So, I reckon there were about 500 people asking me whether or not Ashley is pregnant: I had comments, private messages, posts on my board, I tell you I had everything.

So, today is the day. Please please please please read the chapter all the way through beginning to end without skipping anything because I think it's a pretty good chapter and it's funny aha.

Also! House keeping:
No1: I feel like I should let you all know that I see every. Single. Comment. Just because you delete it, doesn't mean I can't see it. Just keep that in mind.

No2: PRIVATE MESSAGE me your Q&A questions!! I've had heaps already and I don't mind if you want to send them in early. If you're worried your going to forget your question, shoot me it now with Q&A somewhere in there so I know why it's for!
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THEM IT'S TOO HARD TO KEEP TRACK x

No3: a few people have asked me how many more chapters are coming, we'll, it's a difficult question because I'm always thinking of new stuff. At the moment I'd say approximately 9 chapters are left. However, that could change in the plus/minus direction.

Enjoy guys! Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!

A week. A damn week since we submitted the voice recording to the Dean, a week since Mason was cleared. A week, and I still hadn't had the conversation with Mason.

Each night I'd been lying awake thinking of ways to start. Each night I couldn't bring myself to do it. How do I even start that?

So Mason, funny story....

I'm fairly sure it's because I was keeping this bombshell news from him and it was making me paranoid, but I couldn't help the feeling that he was being cautious around me. It could be because we nearly broke up and he was walking on eggshells but I don't know, something was off.

Lying in bed now I rolled onto my side to be closer to him only to find he as awake too.

"You're awake?" I whispered, trailing my finger down his arm gently, he rewarded me with a grunt, turning his head to face me. The moonlight danced across his face, casting shadows that accentuated the bags under his eyes.

"Can't sleep." He muttered, rubbing his eyes before pulling me closer to his chest.

"Me neither," I sighed, nuzzling his chest.

"I can't believe it's done, Dr Ross is gone... hey, did we ever find out his first name?" He questioned, his brows pulling together.

I thought about it. I couldn't remember ever reading it or hearing him say. It made me laugh, all this time we'd been trying to solve the issue and we didn't even know the guy's name.

"No, I don't think so... though I don't think that Lucifer is too far of a stretch." I laughed but was only rewarded by a twitch of the lip.

"You said you needed to tell me something the other day,"

I froze.

"Oh," what now, what now, what now!? "I'll tell you in the morning, it's a long story and it's late." I emphasised this by pinching my eyes shut and snuggling in to him.

There was silence between us, not awkward or tense, but there was something there. Something not quite right.

"You know you can tell me anything right? You don't have to hide anything if you're worried about how I'll react," I could feel him watching
me, his eyes burning into my face while I tried my best to pretend to be falling asleep.