Part 41: Confessions

Sooo a lengthier chapter to makeup for how short last chapter was!
GUYS WE MADE #31!!!! I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT!!
Thank you so much to all of you, everyone who reads, votes, comments and supports me, it really is a massive game changer for me.

I would love to hear from everyone, if possible, what your fave moments are from this book. I read every single comment everyone posts and so far that has been over 700.

Another note, my next chapter will be up Wednesday 31st AEDT (that is, Australian Eastern Daylight Time) so if you need to figure out when that is just hop into google and it'll tell you :) xxx

Enjoy!

"Any news on your pending expulsion?" I asked Mason, as I traced patterns on his bare chest early in the morning. He was staring out the window at the sun that had made its appearance as of yesterday. The weather was starting to get a little warmer during the day, a sure fire sign that spring was on its way, however in saying that, it was still freezing at night and I'd complained to Mason that he'd get sick again if he didn't start wearing more clothes to bed. But, somehow he was still stifling hot every time I touched him in the night.

Yeah, that's cause he's as hot as fire that sexy human bei-

"No not yet, although I did get a text from Ross telling me to 'be careful and watch my back'" he rolled his eyes.

He played it cool but I could see the strain it put on him at the thought of being expelled. In his eyes, and truthfully so, if he lost his place at this uni it would be unlikely that any other unis would accept him and he wouldn't be able to achieve his degree nor get the job he wants.

I snuggled into his side and his arms wound a bit tighter around me.

"Care to take my mind off it?" He smirked down at me and wiggled his brows causing me to restrain a giggle.

I pressed my lips to his and he attempted to deepen the kiss but I pulled away, getting out of bed and pulling a jumper over my head.

"Your sister is in the next room probably awake and wanting breakfast." I smiled at him, walking out the room towards the kitchen before skidding across the floor boards to poke my head through the door and wink at him.

"Later."

Frying up a load of bacon and a few eggs for the three of us along with some toast and tomatoes I plated everything up and poked my head in to see Mason asleep again.

Smiling, I moved to the next bedroom and knocked before entering.

"Morning Ashley," said Claire softly, a smile adorning her face.

"Morning Claire, how are you?" I asked, going over and sitting beside her.

"I'm tired," she giggled, "I haven't had as much fun as last night in a long time." There was a hit of sadness in her voice and I looked at my hands, understanding that she didn't only mean since her accident.

"I've made bacon and eggs for breakfast, are you hungry?"

"Starving." She grinned and I laughed, standing to go wake Mason but she stopped me when I reached the door.

"Ashley before you go, I wanted to say thank you for making Mason so happy. I know he doesn't always wear a smile on his face but I can tell he's changed and you've helped do that." She said sincerely. I smiled back at her. "He's happy." She whispered.

Her words recited themselves in my head as I crawled on top of Mason and brushed his hair from his forehead.
I pressed my lips to his and waited for him to stir.