Chapter - 3

A lot of thoughts were going on in my brain. If a penny is given for my thoughts then I would definitely become a rich person within a day. I laughed at my thought. But seriously Priya you need to think about HIM right now. Well, is it about HIM or about my career? After talking to him one thing is clear that he supports me to do job but what if his parents wants me to be a housewife. Will they get into fight just because of me? But I don't want such kind of things to happen!!!

"We would like to give sometime for you think about marriage" both my mom and dad said at the same time when we both returned.

Aunt and uncle smiled warmly at me and said that they were ok with whatever decision I take. Their daughter Riya hugged me and said to take care and they all left.

I decided to continue my thinking about what Aakash said.

*really?? So that you can remember his handsome face* my brain screamed at me.

But I decided to ignore it. Right at that moment my dad decided to have a talk with me. He mainly said about how sudheer uncle is a good person and even his son is like that only and mainly concentrated on how they are financially stable and how I would be happy there. I was more than shocked by hearing it.

I can understand that every parent wants their daughter or son to earn and settle nicely in life and live happily. But will one's happiness lies only in income they earn? Only questions were going on in brain, who would tell me all the answers??

My mom also said the same thing like my father. After hearing to her I thought about how my life would be once I marry Aakash. I really wanted to know what Aakash would do when his parents doesn't agree about their daughter-in-law doing job.

The next morning also my parents started asking the same question that whether I'm interested in marriage or not. I was fed up listening to same question everyday and every minute. If not today then at least on some other day I have to get married. But I'm not sure that guy would allow me to do job or not, but Aakash assured me that he will definitely support me, so why not say Yes. The way he speaks and try to understand others problems made me to have a strong positive opinion.

I went to my parents who were busy in a discussion and said that I was Ok marrying and accepting Aakash as my husband. I immediately called Aakash to tell about this.

"Hello" I said

"Who is it?" someone questioned.

"I am Priya from hyderabad. Is this Aakash's number?" i asked

"Ofcourse it is. Actually he is busy cooking for all of us, so gave me his phone to handle calls and messages."he said.

"Oh ok. Can I please know to whom I am talking to?" i asked

"Definitely no" he replied.

"huh?? "

"I am just kidding. Anyway I am Krishna. Aakash and I are childhood friends" he said.

"Oh ok. Krishna can you please inform Aakash to call me when he is free" I requested him.

"Of course I will. " he said.

"Ok then bye" I said and about to cut the call then I heard him telling

"Wait wait is that same Priya who doesn't know how to make tea and gave lemon juice to everyone?" Krishna asked.

Oh My God, who else know about it!!!!

"well .. um.. that's actually me." I replied in low voice.

"Then what I am going to say would be a great news for you"

"What is it?"

"Actually Aakash doesn't like coffee and tea and he occasionally drinks them. He always prefers drinking fruit juices, coconut water and sometimes vegetable juices too. He is completely health conscious"