Chapter - 23

Priya's pov:

After a few theory classes and a lot of practical classes I learned to drive scooty but I am still not confident in driving in heavy traffic roads. I took almost a month to overcome my fear and drive, let me see how many days it will take to drive scooty on heavy traffic roads. 😥

*oh common, driving in heavy traffic roads is quite easy?😎 * my brain decided to interrupt my thoughts.

I couldn't control myself and immediately asked

*how? *

My brain laughed at me and said

*common the only thing you use while driving in heavy traffic road is 'brake' & definitely not accelerator, so there is nothing to worry.😂😂*

I laughed listening to that because to some extent it is also correct. 

Days passed on so easily, finally the day on which Aakash and I should leave to Mumbai came. My parents and my little brother came to Bangalore to give send off. I will miss them a lot. My chain of thoughts broke when I heard

"Priya, did you pack all the clothes?"

"Yes mom"

"Priya did you pack the recipe notebooks too?"

"Yes mom"

"Priya, did you pack all the phone and laptop accessories?"

"Yes my dear angel"

"Mom and Angel look at me. Just relax,okay. I did pack everything that Aakash said which includes his things and mine too"

"Oh no Priya sister, you forgot one thing" my brother said with a serious expression.

Though I was confident that I didn't miss anything I did ask him
"What did I miss in packing?"

He looked at my mom, angel and then towards me and said
"Priya just remember that's a important thing"

*Important thing!!??* my brain asked for which I shrugged as I too don't know.

He looked at me for one complete minute and said
"Haven't you guessed till now?"

I nodded NO

"Well it's your BRAIN, Priya"

It took a minute for me to process what he said but after that I threw the pillow straight on to his face and he dodged it as usual 😣. Then he started running I followed him back with another pillow.

After 20 minutes of this chasing also I couldn't hit my brother correctly even once. so I thought of relaxing for a minute and then continuing it. Then suddenly I felt someone holding my elbow very tightly and dragged me towards my bed room. I was shocked to see my Angel looking at me seriously and pushed me inside when we both reached my room.

"Angel what happened?" I asked.

"What is this Priya?? You are not a kid to still.. chase your brother. Don't run in the house like that. Just remember one thing, it is your in law's house and behave like an adult not like a 5 year old kid."

"I..I ...Angee actually I didn't start it. It's because ...because..of "

"Stop complaining Priya"

I was scared at my mom's tone and didn't speak even a single word. Then we both heard lot of foot steps coming toward our room so my mom kept quite but didn't stop glaring me. I..I just lowered my head not knowing what to do.

"What's going on?" My father-in-law asked

"Nothing dad. I am just going to miss you all..😢"

He didn't say anything but then mother-in-law said with a shocking tone.