Chapter - 31

Priya's pov:

Oh god till now I never thought that self defense techniques needs this much of strength and energy.

*what ever..your confidence is increasing now, right?* my brain asked

I nodded and said

*anything for my Aakash*

*anything?* my brain asked raising it's eyebrows.

*yes anything* I said and smiled.

My chain of thoughts were disturbed when my phone rang with angel's number as the caller's I'd. Should I answer it or not?

*stop going into conclusions and answer the call* my brain shouted at me.

I nodded and answered the call

"Hello Angee"

"Hello Priya, What are you doing Priya?"

"Just now I ate breakfast Angee"

"Good, don't go out anywhere as it's not the safe and stay in home only until Aakash arrives"

"But Angee"

"Don't you dare to think about going out"

*but what did I do?* I said to myself.

"Ok Angee" I replied as my mom is not going to leave me if I go against her word.

"Good girl"

"Thank you angee"

"Now listen, your father and I are coming to your house in Mumbai"

*WHAT??!!* my brain screamed throwing the book and coffee mug from its hands.

It took a minute for me to recover and I said

"Oh that's great Angee, but are you going to come here for festival which is at the end of this month?" I asked hoping that she will say yes but my fate decide to play with me and my mom replied

"Actually, we are on the way to your home and will reach within an hour"

"AN HOUR?" I almost screamed.

"Mrs. Priya Varma, stop screaming like that. You shouldn't behave like that because you are not a kid now. Is that clear?"

I nodded and replied

"Ok Angee"

Then she disconnected the call and I started to pace not knowing what to do.

*oh common, what's your problem?* my brain asked giving a tired look.

*oh, can't you see I have got a lot of bruises on my hands because of training and that gang's fight with stones*

*oh yeah, how are you going to manage then?* my brain questioned and I was also confused thinking about it.

I immediately called Aakash and informed him about my parents visit. He said that he couldn't come because of the important meeting today. I sighed hearing that..What to do now?

*why don't you go for shopping?* my brain suggested.

*shopping? Now? Let me tell you that's a stupid thought I have ever heard in my entire life* I replied.

*really, I thought you will buy some makeup creams to cover up those bruises* my brain said.

*that's.... that's.. a great idea..* I replied and rushed to get my purse and phone. After staying around a week in our flat I got idea a better idea about the shops and supermarkets here. I went to the nearby shop and asked the sales man there.