Chapter - 6

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. As this chapter contains few words like 'pujari' and 'birth chart', I thought of explaining a little about it.

Pujari - Pujari is a hindu temple priest who is responsible for performing temple rituals, including puja and aarti and take care god's Murthi's. Few people will even predict the future and match the birth charts of couple who will get married.

Birth chart - Birth chart(or birth horoscope) contains information about the person which generally includes name, birth time,birth date and birthplace. It will be useful to know the future of that person. If the bride and bridegroom's birth charts matches then it is said that they will live happily.

Chapter - 6:

Priya's pov:

"Priya wake up, it's already 7am"

"Please mom, lemme sleep for some more time"

"Nooo if you won't wake up now, we will be late"

"Late??", I asked not opening my eyes and snuggling into my pillow.

"Yeah, actually we all are going to temple and Aakash's family is also coming there"

"Aakash??" that one single word is enough for me to wake up any deep sleep.

"Yeah. We are going to meet pujari in temple to fix your wedding date and after that we are going for shopping"

"Yeah sister please wake up and get ready, for the first time dad agreed to take a leave from my hectic college life and I want to utilize the opportunity efficiently"

"Okay. I will get ready and meet you in dining area within 30 minutes"

"See finally I woke up my sweet sister. Mom you can praise me for my skills, you know"

I smiled. My angel hit him on head and said

"Noo that credit doesn't go to you, when I said 'Aakash' name she woke up, so I will get all the credit".

"What's going on here?? Priya I will see you in dining area within 10 minutes" my dad said suddenly.

"10 minutes??!! That's next to impossible" my brother said taking my side.

"How much time do you want then?"

"30 minutes will be fine dad"

"Ok. Now get up and get ready"

"Ok dad"

I immediately took my tooth brush and went into washroom. As I forgot my toothpaste I came back to my room then I heard dad telling

"Have you seen my performance?? I think I will deserve all the credit. What do you say guys?"

Both my angel and brother looked at each other with a shocking expression. Immediately my brother handed a pillow to my mom to throw and it perfectly landed on my father's head.

I giggled and handed another pillow to my father. Well that's how the pillow fight started. I encouraged my father by handing him all the pillows on my bed.

"Common guys grow up. Your daughter is getting married and you people are having a pillow fight like kids." my brother said in an exhausting tone.

Both my mom and dad looked at each and about to drop pillows on floor but then he said

"And now, I guess I will get all the credit for waking up my sister and stopping a fight between you people"

This time we all threw pillows towards my brother which he dodged very easily. Then my father's phone rang with a very loud ring tone and he went to answer it.