Chapter- 29

Priya's pov:

Does Aakash and his mom also are against my dream?

*may be, but just ask him first and stop concluding things by yourself* my brain suggested.

*But, what if?..* I replied

*shut up and talk to him* my brain suggested.

*Ok, I will * I replied.

I walked towards him but stop looking at furious expression on Aakash's face.

*oh common take a step forward and talk* my brain said.

I decided to talk with him about it but if he also says the same dialogue then I can't handle it because I'm not that strong. So, I turned back and decided to walk away from this room but stopped hearing Aakash's words.

"Priya, if you are free then I want to tell you something"

*is he going to say 'no' ?* I asked my brain.

I turned towards him and met his eyes, he looked so disturbed after the phone call and said

"Priya, may be..you know...um...you can..just .."

*no no Aakash please don't speak like that* my brain said.

I didn't listen and ran towards our bed room and locked it. I sat there only leaning onto the door and started to cry. I could hear Aakash knocking the door and trying to convince me but I just shouted at him

"Stop it Aakash..please leave me alone for some time"

But he didn't leave and continued knocking the door. I cried more remembering my angel's words and Aakash's phone conversation until I drifted off into sleep. After some time I heard Goldie barking very loudly then I immediately opened the door ran in the direction of the sound. Aakash was standing in front of Goldie with arms folded and Goldie was barking at him very loudly.

"What's going on here?" I asked both of them gaining their attention.

Aakash gave a sad expression which kind of looked so cute and said

"This is not fair Priya, it was me who knocked the door but you didn't get up that time..But when you heard Goldie barking you came immediately."

I just nodded my head and went towards Goldie and gave her food and she stopped barking. Aakash looked at me and smiled; then he said

"Priya, please talk to me"

I just nodded no and went back into my room but Goldie also followed me leaving her food. So, I just sat next to her without looking at Aakash until she completed eating her food. I could feel Aakash looking at me but I wasn't daring enough to listen all those words from him, so finally decided to avoid him.

After Goldie ate her food she drank some water and started to grab my hand with her teeth and dragged me towards Aakash. I was shocked, so did Aakash. She left both of us until Aakash started speaking

"Priya, please listen to me once"

I nodded because today or tomorrow I have to listen and face the bitter truth that I would never fulfill my dream.

He smiled and gestured to sit on the sofa and I nodded walking in that direction. Then he said

"Priya it would be better if you just take some time and..and.." he hesitated speaking the last part of the sentence.

"Take sometime, so that I can forget my dream?" I completed the sentence for him.

He nodded 'no'

*what am I seeing here?* my brain asked.

I raised my eyebrows and asked

"Then what do you want to say?"

He smiled and said

"Well I want you to be strong enough to protect yourself then you can join some company and start working there"

"Protect myself?" I asked with a big question mark.

"Yes, I was thinking about joining you in some self defense classes"

"Self..self defense?"

He nodded

"Yes Priya, I want you to be strong to handle these kind of people"

"But.. but."

"Don't worry about it, I already spoke with the person who will train you. You will be the part of that batch which contains 50 students. "

*That's a good idea too.* my brain said

I smiled and said "Ok Aakash"

He gave a bright and happy smile and hugged me tightly. After few minutes he whispered

"Please be normal Priya, because I liked that Priya very much"

*Did he say he liked you?* my brain said giving a dreamy expression.

I nodded and hugged him more tightly.

He then broke the hug and said

"I want you to be strong Priya because in future you may see a lot of people like that gang leader"

I hummed listening to him. He then said

"I know you are my responsibility and it's my duty to protect you but I don't mind if the society points me that I failed as a husband in protecting you because from this time onwards I want YOU to be strong and win as a woman and teach society that women are equally strong as men"

Tears were flowing out of my eyes listening to that.

"Can I start working in the company after that?"

He smiled again and nodded and I hugged him again and heard him speaking

"I promise to be with you and support you in everything, Priya"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Yayy.. fast update right? I know this chapter is short but I want the next situation to be in one complete chapter. How is today's chapter? please comment your opinion in the comment section

What do you think about Aakash decision?

please vote and share the story if you like it.

By

orange_marigold.