Chapter - 4

None of us don't know how to start. The moment waiter served coffee we both started to take a sip. At that time he decided to break the silence by speaking,

"So, you called me to tell something"

That's right. It was me who called him but I was sitting idle like a stupid. Wait till now I thought I was just lazy but now I became stupid too. 

*took you a long time to discover* my brain decided to interrupt my thoughts.

I shooed my brain and smiled at him not knowing how to start.

"You know it's ok to tell yes or no for marriage" Aakash said.

God, did he thought that I was going to tell him NO??

*he is thinking like that because you aren't speaking anything* my brain snapped at me.

That's right, I need to tell him that it's an YES from me. But how should I tell him?

"Aakash" I called him. He hummed in response.

"You know after speaking to you last time here in this coffee shop I felt a lot better. It's like burden decreased from my shoulder. Whenever I tried to think about us, I always got a positive thought. So, "

"So" Aakash was waiting eagerly for me to continue.

I blushed and and nodded my head and said him

"Yes, it's a yes from my family and me"

Aakash smiled broadly and said

"I know it, but just want to listen it from you"

I blushed listening to him and asked him that how he knows that I want to marry him.

He just smiled at me which made me blush again

*Wow I feel like I'm participating in smile competition*

"As you forgot to put sugar in lemon juice I thought you were going to tell me the most sweetest thing than just the sugar"

I just opened my mouth and closed it in shock unable to tell anything. But immediately asked him "Why.. why didn't you tell me before ?? I would have added sugar right??"

He didn't answer anything but just nodded in No.

*ha that's the reason no one spoke when gave them your world famous lemon juice and you being a silly girl thought that everyone were enjoying the taste* my brain snapped at me.

I lowered my head accepting what it said. Then Aakash lifted my head holding my chin very lightly as if he is holding some delicate glass, which will break into pieces even with little pressure.

He smiled again making my heart run into marathon for which I returned with a light smile.

"Hey it's ok. Sometimes it will happen. Maybe you were thinking about me, I guess"

I nodded in response and blushed after hearing the whole sentence.

"What's your favorite fruit juice?" I asked him trying to divert the topic.

"Well I love apple and orange juice. From now on lemon juice with or without sugar is also my favorite you know?"

I nodded my head and mentally noted so that I can learn and prepare them.

"Wow even I like apple" I said

"Cool. When you come to our house I will make apple juice for us. Okay?"

I nodded with a question mark.

"Well you see, I know how to cook rice along few regular recipes like dal, sambar, lemon rice, jeera rice, pongal. I know how make juices too"