Chapter - 33

Priya's Pov:

"Ananya!!", he said looking at her.

"Aakash??", she said looking my husband.

"Huh?" I questioned and looked at both of them but they were busy in looking into each other's eyes forgetting the world.

*do they know each other?* my brain asked.

I nudged Aakash and asked him

"Aakash, do you know her?"

He nodded still looking into her eyes.

*what's going on here?* my brain questioned.

Then Ananya said

"I need to talk with Aakash personally"

"What? Why?" I asked confusedly.

Ananya looked in my direction and said

"Well if I speak in front of you then you will manipulate things that's why I need to speak to him personally"

"Me?..manipulate?! ..what are you even speaking Ananya?"

She started to walk towards her bedroom and Aakash followed her leaving me. I tried to stop him by holding his hand but he didn't stop and silently followed her.

Does Aakash think that I manipulate things? Everyone was silent but the president and his wife continued giving me disgusting looks. Though I tried to control myself tears started flowing out of my eyes as I didn't expect that reaction form Aakash.

*sometimes whatever you see with your own eyes and whatever you hear with your own ears isn't true. Relax for a bit and give a chance for Aakash to explain about it* my brain suggested which sounded right.

*ok, I will wait and talk with him about it* I replied.

After 10 minutes we all heard their conversation as they spoke very loudly and to be honest it was like they were shouting at each other.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ANANYA?" said Aakash.

"I DIDN'T speak anything wrong", replied Ananya.

"But I DON'T like what you are saying"

"Why can't we be normal AGAIN?"

*normal?? Do they know each other?*I asked my brain

*may be they were in a relationship* my brain replied but wasn't so sure about it.

Then suddenly there was no sound coming from the room and it started to worry me a lot.

Aakash's Pov:

I was really shocked to see Ananya in our president's house. Her eyes were red and swollen & her nose also turned red which generally happens when she cries. I think she is the woman whom Priya saved. Unknowingly I said her name loudly and she also repeated my name. I could feel Priya looking at both of us with a confused expression and even nudged me to know whether I already knew Ananya or not but I didn't reply anything because I was still trying to digest what was happening there.

Then Ananya said that she want's to talk with me personally because if she speaks in Public then Priya could manipulate it. I know Priya is loyal and definitely not the type of person who manipulates the situations; but still, I followed Ananya to her room.

*hey, its wrong. You need to trust to Priya, and don't listen to what Ananya says* my brain said but I ignored as this is the only chance I could get to talk with Ananya.

*are you insane? Just stop walking and turn back* my brain shouted at me.

I ignored it as I felt that Ananya wants to talk with me and just using Priya as a reason. When we both walked into the room she locked it and stood in front of me leaving only 2 inches of gap. I felt little uncomfortable and took a step backward.