Chapter - 10

Priya's pov:

The moment my father said "let's go for shopping now", my mom was excited and started talking continuously throughout the journey about which color looks good on me, which designer's sarees we should look at, list of jewellery to buy for me and Aakash, again best designs in it ......... oh god the list didn't stop but I wasn't interested in any of those but whenever she speaks about wedding saree it only reminds me the pink saree selected by Aakash.

"Priya, are you ok? Where were you lost? And why are you smiling like that?" my angel asked.

It was then I realized I was smiling and then she gave a knowing look that at present my mind is filled with thoughts of only one person and I definitely didn't hear whatever she said. My chain of thoughts were disturbed when I heard my angel squealing

"Yay, we reached the mall"

My angel and I got down from the car and we waited near the entrance of the shopping mall until my father found a parking slot for the car and joined us after parking it.

"Common let's go now" said my angel literally dragging me inside by holding my hand and my father's hand.

After 10 minutes Aakash and his family joined us. We greeted each other and I took blessing from Aakash parents, Aakash then gave his pearly toothed smile and Riya hugged me then Aakash's mom said

"Let's finish bride's and groom's shopping first and then Aakash will leave for register office"

"Yeah ok"

"Bride's shopping first" Riya chirped for which everyone agreed and started to take seat in 'wedding saree section' then she said

"But brother, is groom allowed to see the bride's saree before wedding?"

"But but.." Aakash stuttered and started ruffling his properly combed hair, making it look little bit messy.

*doesn't Aakash look more handsome while doing it?* my brain said dreamily.

*I giggled and nodded accepting what it said*

"See your wife also agreed and is nodding her head" Riya said.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked trying to avoid blushing.

"Nothing, you nodded your head when everyone decided that Aakash has to be kicked out of this area" said Aakash's mother laughing loudly. I gave a nervous smile in return not knowing what to do.

Sudheer Uncle (Aakash's Father) then said

"Ok don't worry all ladies choose a beautiful saree for my daughter Priya and all men let's go help Aakash in shopping"

Everyone nodded and went with their team.

"Ok, back to selection again" my angel said.

"Priya, this orange and red coloured sareees are looking good on you"

Ria choose 15 sarees and Aakash's mother choosed 20 sarees for final selection. Then one sales women came and asked me to stand up so that she can place the saree on one end of my shoulder and everyone could see how it will look on me.

Oh my god, this is going to be a long a day.

"Priya, stand in front of the mirror too, so that you can also know which one looks good" Riya said.

The moment I placed the first saree on my shoulder and stood in front of the mirror I heard a word which made me still for a moment. Please don't expect it to be 'awesome' or 'this is the one' because it's not what I heard, in fact it's...it's....