Chapter - 35

Aakash's pov:

*how dare she set an audio recorder to Goldie's neck belt.* my brain said fuming with anger.

*yeah. I will teach her a lesson* I replied and started to think of a plan.

How about I keep loud voice near this recorder and strain the ears of the person who is listening to this?

*not a bad idea* my brain commented and I decided to implement it.

I explained my plan to Priya but writing on a paper and she also agreed that Ananya should be taught a good lesson.

I opened my laptop and download the sound of church bell and temple bell. I tested the volume using headphones. Once I felt it will break my ear drum I stopped increasing volume and connected my laptop to the home theater.

I looked at Priya and we both nodded our heads as if we are ready to start. I placed the audio recorder very close to home theater and played the sound in high volume.

Goldie started barking at the loud sound and Priya and I closed closed her ears. We continued playing the sound until I saw my phone vibrating with the arrival of new message.

I smirked and paused the sound which made everyone to breath out the air they are holding. I took the phone and read the message

Message: Stop playing the music because it will strain your ears only.

I read the message and kept my phone aside then Priya said
"Why did Ananya attach the audio recorder like this?"

I didn't reply anything but just looked away not able to meet Priya's eyes. She came near me and lifted my head by holding my chin. Then looked into my eyes and said
"Don't worry Aakash we will solve it"

I hummed and asked
"Any idea about how to solve it?"

She smiled and said "talk directly with her."

I nodded and was about to call Ananya but stopped seeing the new text message in the app.

Message: wow 😊😊let's meet then. Your wife also accepted it right ?? in fact she only gave permission right?

My message: LET'S MEET IN THE NEARBY COFFEE SHOP

I typed and hit the send button.

Message: Aww common Aakash don't be angry because it doesn't suit your handsome face.

I groaned reading it and Priya started to break her knuckles in angry.

*is she jeolous? 😉* my brain asked dreamily ignoring the present situation.

I smirked and placed the audio recording device in the bottle water. After 2 minutes I heard the small blast sound then I relaxed and walked towards Priya who was watching everything carefully.

I went and hugged her and wishpered
"Are you angry that I am meeting Ananya?"

She broke the hug and said
"Kind of ...yes" with a cute pout on her face. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She blushed immediately and hid her face behind her palms. I tried to remove her right hand but she blushed more and ran away.

I walked towards her silently but she was busy chopping some vegetables in kitchen. I smirked and hugged her from back.

Within 0.002 seconds she turned back and punched me in stomach and kept the knife on my throat.

*oh my god 😲😲. May be you need to consider thinking about getting Ananya back into your life because she is safe* my brain screamed and I thought of assuring Priya that it's none other than me. But I couldn't speak a single word because the knife was touching skin on neck region and if Priya increases even a little pressure then it will surely pierce into my skin.

I was staring into her eyes and she was doing the same and we both stood in the position looking into each other's eyes and hearing my heartbeat which I felt that it was almost running to win a marathon. After 10 seconds she realized what happened and blushed and removed the knife from my throat.

I breathed out air I was holding and gulped. She looked apologetically and gave a glass of water and I drank it in one go.

*huff 😥😥* my brain also breathed out and relaxed for a bit. But I still continued looking into her eyes and she lowered her head and was blushing.

My brain knocked my head and said
*Mr. Aakash Varma. Get ready to meet your ex-girl friend*

I came into reality hearing it. I hugged Priya and said
"Priya, I will go and talk with Ananya right now"

Her face became dull and she nodded her head. I asked Priya to lock the door properly and went outside to meet Ananya.

I went inside lift and pressed ground floor button and waited until it stopped and the door opened automatically. I held my phone in hand and started to walk towards the nearest coffee shop.

At the coffee shop:
The moment I entered the coffee shop I felt someone hugging me from back. I immediately pushed her recognizing the person.

"Aww you remembered my touch, huh?" She asked hugging me more tightly. I pushed her away forcibly and glared at her.

She tried to touch my cheek and said
"What happened baby?"

"JUST STOP IT ANANYA. WHY ARE YOU IRRITATING ME LIKE THIS"

Everyone in the coffee shop looked at me, WHICH I ignored and choose a vacant table and sat in the chair. She looked at me and walked towards me and took the very next seat to me and moved a little closer.

I felt uncomfortable and moved my chair until there was decent gap in between us. She held my  hand and said

"What did that ugly woman did to you? Huh? What are you behaving like this?"

I got more angry and said
"Don't you dare utter a single word against Priya or else I will .."

She laughed and said
"Or else what Aakash? ?"

I decided to ask the question directly and said
"Why are you behind me Ananya?"

She looked seriously and suddenly broke into laughter and said
"Common Aakash I am not behind you in fact I am sitting next to you"

I glared at her and then she replied
"Please Aakash I really missed you. I want to be with you"

I immediately replied "no"

She raised her eyebrow and said
"Within 2 days you will see how smart I am, Aakash"

*what is she planning to do?* my brain asked.

"What are you thinking ?" I asked and she winked her eye and said

"Wait for 2 days Aakash. You will know about it"

She then walked away and I returned home.

-------------------------
Author's note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter? Please comment your opinion in the comments section below.

Did anyone guessed that Priya will keep the knife on Aakash's throat? 😂😂

What do you think Ananya is planning ? comment your answer in the comment section below..

Guys, I want your suggestion in one thing. I am thinking about the cast for this story and If you have any suggestion regarding the cast please let me know through the comments.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

By
orange_marigold.