Chapter - 11

Priya's pov:

I just closed my eyes praying to god that everything should be fine then suddenly I felt halt of the car with a jerk which made me open my eyes immediately.

"Keep your certificates here only and get down" Aakash said still with serious expression on his face.

I nodded and got down and we both were about the enter the photo studio then I heard few guys commenting about me which made me flinch and I immediately held Aakash's hand very tightly. At first he looked at me with a question mark on his face and then he looked in the direction of few guys sitting on the bike who made the only task of commenting everyone woman who walked on the road.

Aakash didn't say anything but held my hand and we both walked inside.

"How may I help you sir?" a person asked whom I guess was the photographer.

"My wife and I want to take passport sized photographs"

My brain and I blushed listening to that.

He led us to another room which was bright and where a plain blue colour sheet was hung upon the rod from ceiling to floor which would be used as a background for photos I guess; windows were closed and with a full length mirror attached to the opposite side of wall. He then asked Aakash to stand infront of the sheet first. Aakash nodded and stood and when photographer started to take photos he said

"Sir, photo will look good if you smile a little"

That made Aakash more anger and he immediately shouted

"If I smile will there be any change in my face so that it will make everyone so hard to identify me?"

I felt bad for the photographer because he looked so shocked and I guess he never expected such kind of words in return.

After that it was my turn and I tried to smile a little bit and then photographer said

"Sir, it will take 5 minutes for printing" and he immediately went into other room which would be used for printing photos I think.

Aakash nodded and looked at me and said

"Priya, I have to make an important call and will be back within 5 minutes meanwhile you take the bill and use my credit card for paying" and handed the card to me.

As I was scared to be alone I started diverting myself by watching the sample photographs which were placed on the velvet board on one side of the wall. Then I heard

"Mam, here is the bill and we require your signature on it" I nodded and signed it and when I was about to pay the bill using credit card I remembered that I don't know the pin number so I excused myself and went outside to ask Aakash.

Then I saw him punching all the guys who ever commented and I even saw him calling the police, as the police station was very near they came within 2 minutes and they forced everyone to enter the police jeep. After Aakash made sure that everyone were are in the police jeep he started to walk towards me

*oh hello don't over think about yourself, he coming towards the photo studio* my brain said

*so what, he is coming to meet me only right?* I questioned my brain and made its mouth shut.

"Hey Priya, have you paid the bill and took photographs?"

"Umm noo"

"why?"

"I don't know the pin number of your card and my wallet is in certificates cover which is in the car"

He smiled sheepishly and said "ohh sorry"