Bonus Chapter - 2

Priya's pov:

*hmm it's been a month since we did it..* I said to my brain.

*did what?.. what are you thinking now then?* it asked

*offo ...of course I am thinking of a better reason to fight with Aakash as it's been a month*

*hmm may be you can throw anything on his face when he comes home?*

*what?...no..I don't want to hurt my husband*

*then..how are you planning to fight with him?*

When I was thinking my brain said

*do one thing. Hide some important file and then automatically a big fight will start*

*but that's wrong. I don't want to disturb his office work*

It gave a look and said *haven't you seen movies? any way do you have any better option?*

I thought for a moment and said *How about I change the position of all files?*

My brain gasped and said *oh my god. you are so evil*

*hey..um..I don't mean it that way...I was thinking of sorting all the files in the house so that Aakash doesn't find the required file when he search and it will be helpful for me to return him back easily*

*but don't you think it's a bit risky as there are around 200 files in our house*

*don't worry I will mange it*

I took all the files and chose one unique word in the title of every file and noted them in a document on my laptop. Then I wrote a new algorithm which sorts them based on a special condition. According to the result I placed the files. So, to explain it in a simple way the file that has title which starts with the alphabet 'a' won't be in the beginning and it can be anywhere in the list.

*hmm interesting* my brain appreciated me after a long time. I smiled and was changing the positions of the files according to the result but Adil started to cry. I left the work and ran towards him. He cried for a very long time and I tried to stop him by feeding him food..showing his favorite toys..playing the song sung by Aakash..but still Adil didn't stop crying. I held him tightly and started to walk in the lawn of the apartment and he stopped crying.

*may be he was feeling suffocated inside the house* my brain suggested and I nodded.

I walked for 1 hour in the lawn which actually worried me a bit. What if Aakash calls me to ask about some document..what if he comes home and looks the mess I have created..what if..

*huff..stop it..how many times will you say..'what if'?. Just answer me what will happen if Aakash comes home, he will scold you right? and in fact you also want it ..so there won't be any problem and now DON'T STRESS ME. I feel that I am going to explode because of the stress*

*hmm..you are right but ..but what if?..*

*Mrs. Priya Varma!!! Kindly shut your mouth*

I nodded and walked into the house after Adil slept. Then I resumed the sorting of files which took another 1 hour, but I was still happy with the result as it will be easy for Aakash to handle them. As I was tired I decided to sleep for sometime and slept on the sofa but woke up when I heard shuffling sound and Aakash was home.

I smiled expecting that he will shout at me but instead hen was busy searching for something. I tapped his shoulder and asked

"What are you searching for Aakash?"

He continued searching but replied that he was looking for a yellow colored file. I smiled and asked him the title of it. He looked a bit confused but said

"Umm..its titled as finance documents 2016"

I nodded and turned on the computer but then heard the ringtone of the door bell. I ignored and executed the program in my laptop and was early waiting for the result. Then I heard some one speak

"Did you find the file?"

I looked up from laptop to the owner of the voice and saw Aakash lowering his head. I rushed towards him and handed him the laptop and ran towards his study room after seeing the result of that algorithm. I brought it within few seconds which made Aakash smile big. I smiled inwardly and handed him the file and they both went off immediately as he had some important meeting.

*hey, weren't you suppose to fight with him?* my brain asked me.

*yeah but I need to help him right now*

In the evening Aakash came home and the first thing he did was hug me tightly and whispered

"Thank you so much Priya...that file was important for the meeting I didn't remember where I kept"

I hugged him and responded

"Don't worry Aakash everything is fine now and in future also it won't be a problem"

He broke the hug and looked at me and asked

"How ?"

I smiled sheepishly and explained him about the algorithm. He smiled and hugged me more tightly. Hmm may be today there won't be any chance to fight with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter? Please comment your opinion in the comment section below.

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow and I promise to make it lengthy and a very important thing is going to happen. It is kind of some epilogue too. keep guessing about it.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

by,

orange_marigold.