Chapter - 42

Priya's pov:

I got up early in the morning today and completed my daily routine before the normal schedule because today I will be resigning my job. :):)

*don't worry you can continue it after giving birth to baby, right?* my brain  asked.

*yeah I can, but I want to spend a lot of time with my baby till he/she joins in the school* I replied.

*but it's your dream to do job right?* my brain questioned

*of course it's my dream but this is the only time I get to spend with him/her. Once the baby joins school they will become busy from 8 am till 6 pm and after that they will join college and after that they will pursue career for at least 4 or 5 years...andddddddd after that they will get married. So, I decided to be with my baby and spend these 3 years with my baby*

*oh my god, if I am not stuck in your brain then I would have ran off and escaped from your very short speech and but what to do.. as... I can't* my brain replied.

There were tears in my eyes and I started crying listening to that

*whoa..please..you are a good girl right?* my brain said sweetly & I nodded, then it continued *then..don't cry ..sorry..sorry..I won't irritate you..sorry* It said holding it's ears.

I immediately gave a victorious smile and it was shocked and said

*ohh god...hormones effect..i am escaping right now.* It said and ran off.

After sometime Aakash got ready and dropped me at the office and went to his company. I walked towards my boss's cabin and explained him the reason of my resignation. After listening he signed on my resignation letter & I walked towards my cabin and collected all the photo frames I kept on my notice board and filled up a cardboard box with my papers, books and pendrives.

I turned around to leave but stopped when I saw everyone standing in front of me right there. My best friend took the box and said

"Priya, you need to take care at this point of time and don't lift any heavy objects"

I smiled and nodded and one of our team mates in a project brought an awesome looking cake of chocolate flavor and...I didn't turn my eyes from that cake. Everyone laughed at me and he placed that cake on the table and I had cut it. Everyone clapped for me and we all shared a piece of cake because I want to eat the major part all myself.

After the small farewell party in the cafeteria of our company I returned to home in a cab as Aakash was busy. In the afternoon he came home early with a cardboard box in his hands.

*huh? cardboard box? but why?* my brain questioned and I walked towards him to ask about it. I tapped his shoulder and asked

"Aakash, what is there in this cardboard box?"

He thought for a moment and replied

"Um..actually..these are my things from office"

"Office??!!" 

"Yes, I have resigned my job today"

*wow, may be you both should pinch each other for doing the same thing* my brain suggested and I felt that it was correct and pinched Aakash's left hand after shouting "Same pinch"

"Ahhh" he shouted and rubbed his hand to lessen the pain.

He smiled after a couple of minutes  & hugged me and whispered

"I don't want to leave you at this stage, Priya"

*aww.. how sweet* my brain said dreamily but I ignored and replied