Chapter - 15

Aakash's pov(on the wedding day):

"Aakash, I promise to be with you, forever and ever and ever, until the last breath of mine"

I smiled and hugger her and whispered in her ear

"Me too"

I could feel her smile and then she said

"I could never imagine my life without you"

"Me too"

She punched me lightly and said

"Say anything other than me too"

"What to do, only my lover is good at telling filmy dialogues"

She smiled again and said

"Now, common let's go for the drive"

"Sure" I said and took keys from my wallet.

When I was about to start the bike we both heard Krishna calling us

"Hey, Aakash you agreed for coming to movie after the last exam right?"

*Oh no, you forgot about it* my brain said

I looked apologetically and said

"Um..sorry Krishna actually"

"Krishna, what is this, can't you see Aakash and I are going for long drive" replied Ananya angrily.

"Look Ananya, I am not speaking to you. It's Aakash plan for going to movie after the last exam in this semester" Krishna replied angrily too.

"Umm Krishna, we will go to movie in the evening and at present Ananya and I are going for the drive and we will return in 3 hours" I replied.

Krishna gave a disappointed look and said

"Don't worry about the movie, anyway you have been postponing things like this after you fell in love with Ananya"

"Sorry but today I would like to go out with Ananya" I mumbled.

"Now, you heard Aakash's opinion right then leave from here" she replied.

I tried to stop her by holding her hand so that she will decrease her voice but she didn't listen and gave a serious look and Krishna immediately left.

"You could have said it normally right?" I said her.

"What is this Aakash, you should be on my side?" she said disappointed.

"I am on your side only Ananya but he is my friend too and I don't want any problems in my friendship with Krishna"

"So, you think that I am creating problems in your friendship?"

"No Ananya, I am just telling that sometimes we need to think about others too"

"You know what Aakash, just forget me" she said while sobbing and immediately left to her house.

I parked the bike and ran after her but stopped when she said

"Don't follow me Mr. Aakash Varma and forget the fact that we are in love. I don't want to marry a person like you in future who doesn't even have time for his life partner"

I was completely shocked after listening to what she said.

I continued running after her and said