Chapter - 39

Priya's pov:

After a failing in a lot of written tests and breaking Aakash's record I cleared a written test. Guess what, I cleared the written test of Google Company. I was mentally dancing but got disturbed when I heard my brain speaking.

*stop dancing and check if you read the message correctly or not.*

I took my mobile and read the message aloud ignoring the students standing next to me outside the examination hall.

Message: Congratulations Mrs. Priya Varma, you have successfully cleared the test and the next interview round would be in 2 days. All the best for it.

One guy to my left suddenly turned towards me & came very near me and I was ready to punch him on his face..but stopped as he spoke 

"Whoa..whoa..wait woman. I was just going to congratulate you. Ok?" He smiled and forwarded his hand and I too did the same but only after few seconds. Then he said he also cleared the test. After having a very brief introduction I came to know that his name is Kamal and he is from Mumbai only and he has been trying for jobs since 1 year and 6 months. None of his friends cleared the test which made him so worried but when he heard the message I read out loud he relieved that the message he received wasn't fake.

After that we both bid bye and Aakash came to the exam center to pick me up. I thought of surprising him and just remained calm throughout the journey. I guess, he thought that I failed in the exam and that's the reason behind my sadness.

Instead of driving towards the house he drove to a big ice cream parlour. My face lit up looking at it. As I was busy staring at the building from car I didn't notice him getting down from the car and opening the door on my side.

*if you were on this world then you could have seen* my brain said accusingly but hey..it was biggest ice cream parlour I had ever seen.

*if you want to know how it will look from inside then you need to step down from the car and take a step forward* my brain said and I also nodded.

I got down from the car and we both walked towards it. After eating a very big ice cream which almost had 10 scoops of different flavors I felt happy. Then Aakash said

"So, back to 'Happy Priya' right?"

*oh..he still thinks you failed in the test* my brain said.

I looked at him and said

"Umm..well..Aakash.."

"Yeah Priya, tell me"

"Well I did clear the written test this time"

His face lit up and he came over to my side and made me stand and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and returned the hug. We both broke the hug when we heard the clapping sound. Almost 50 members were smiling and clapping their hands. I blushed and hid my face behind Aakash's left arm. He smiled and kissed my forehead and we both sat on our seats.

*may be everyone thought that he proposed and you accepted it* my brain said after a long analysis.

I smiled and said *let them think like that only because that sounds nice.*

After paying the bill Aakash and I went to our house and decided to rest for sometime as if I achieved everything. But Aakash didn't say anything and left to the office.

I woke up in the evening and started preparing for the interviews which are after 2 days. Aakash also helped me by telling the areas on which I have to focus.

On the day of interview:

I was freaking out..well that would be an understatement because since yesterday I haven't slept properly and continued pacing from hall to bed room and bed room to hall.