Chapter - 16

Priya's pov:

I just stood there trying to process what was happening. Then I saw his friend Krishna running after him and everyone were still in shock.

*Stand up and run for Aakash, you are his wife now* my brain said.

I nodded and started running in the direction Aakash just left and started shouting "Aakash wait ..... Aakash....... wait"

But he didn't stop and continued to run and Krishna was also following him by running very fast but it was hard for me to run wearing a saree.

*You can't find reasons to stop, you need to run and stop Aakash from doing anything stupid* my brain said.

I stopped for a minute and then gathered enough energy and ran as fast as possible and within 3 minutes I was near Krishna and almost near to Aakash. Krishna and I looked at each other and we both continued running like that until he caught Aakash and successfully stopped him.

Aakash was still trying to run away but Krishna tried to stop him by using maximum energy then I did the only one thing which made him stop.

I hugged him tightly and started whispering that 'everything is fine and will be fine' though he tried to push me away initially I didn't leave him; after few minutes I felt him taking normal breath, then I released him.

I saw his face was completely drenched in sweat and I wiped it off with the edge of pallu of my saree and then hugged again. Though he didn't return my hug I can feel him breathing normally.

I looked at him and tried to give an assuring smile and was about to speak then we saw our family members running towards us.

I stopped them showing my hand and mouthed "5 minutes", they all nodded and stood at the side of road. Then I turned towards Aakash and asked him

"Lunch?"

He just gave a question mark expression but I asked again

"Lunch, with everyone?"

This time he nodded looking at our families. I said them and we all decided to have lunch in the nearest restaurant. Krishna went with my family in my father's car and I went with Aakash along with his family. Sudheer uncle started driving and aunty sat in the front seat where as Riya and Aakash sat next to window and I sat in middle of them in the back seats. I held his left hand with my left hand and forced him to rest his head on my shoulder, thought he budged he did it gradually and closed his eyes and I held him tightly with my right arm and said soothing words.

*What do think have happened?* my brain asked me.

*I don't know but let's not talk about this as it may disturb Aakash again* I replied and it nodded.

It took 20 minutes to reach restaurant and everyone got down from the car. I woke up Aakash and said

"We reached restaurant Aakash, common let's have lunch, okay?"

He didn't reply but nodded again. I smiled and kissed his forehead and we both got down from the car. We all had lunch silently everyone were scared to ask to his parents about Aakash's behavior. Aakash continued holding my left hand with his left hand and I smiled in return; we both had lunch like that only.

After that I was suppose to leave with Aakash's family to Bangalore and stay there for 2 months and then shift to Mumbai for his new project. I saw Krishna asking for my luggage and placing it in Aakash's car and then he spoke with my parents and my angel came near me hugged me

"Take care of yourself Priya, and call me immediately after you reach there" I nodded and hugged her using one hand as Aakash was still holding my other hand.

"Take care Priya" my father said and kissed my forehead; though I tried to control my tears I just couldn't, he immediately wiped them off and said

"My little Priya whom I used to hold in hands became a big girl and is leaving me right now"

"Common daddy I am always your little girl and will always fight for the ice cream with my brother" He smiled and took a step backward and my brother came near me.

"Hey sis, you know what? I thought at least I can have my ice cream peacefully but looks like you are going to eat it again" he said and I fake whined.

I laughed and hugged him and said

"Well I love that habit of eating your ice cream too claiming that I am much more young than you and never wish to change this"

There were tears in his eyes and he said

"I will miss our family pillow fight"

I tried to smile brightly and said

"Well you are behaving as if I am going to Jupiter"

He looked at me mischievously and folded his hands as if he is praying to god and said

"I just pray to god that you won't push Aakash in Mars during your journey to Jupiter" I laughed and punched his arm and I even heard Aakash smiling at the joke. Everyone were relaxed when Aakash smiled and hugged my brother, we both took blessing from my parents and Aakash's parents and started to leave for Bangalore.

Krishna said that he have some work in Hyderabad so he stayed back, Sudheer uncle and his wife, Riya, Aakash and I went in Aakash's car to Bangalore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi everyone, Sorry for today's small chapter(900 words) as I was busy in packing my luggage for journey, I didn't find enough time. I will write the next chapter in normal length(around 1500 words).

How is today's chapter?

Please comment your opinion about today's chapter in the comments section; vote and share the story if you like it.

by,

orange_marigold.