Chapter - 14

Aakash's pov:

I don't understand why these rules even exist. I mean..why I shouldn't meet my fiance before wedding, I wanted to talk to her at least but whenever I call her either her brother or her father answers it. Ahh, what should I do now.

*do anything but don't pull your hair because it will hurt me* my brain said which I ignored and was about pull my hair then I got an idea.

Its better if I call my friend Krishna, I thought and called him. He answered call for freaking fifth ring.

"Hey Krishna, what's up?" I asked.

"Excuse me, is this the way you talk to a person for the first time? And who the hell are you?" he replied.

"What First time? What are you even speaking, Krishna?" I asked getting confused.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hey it's me.. Aakash, your friend"

"Which Aakash?"

"Hey stop it Krishna"

"Oh, is that the same Aakash who was the best friend of mine and used to talk to me every day but completely forgot me when his marriage is fixed" he replied sadly.

I felt very sorry for forgetting him.

"Hey..umm.... sorry Krishna, I was busy with events here and didn't find time"

"And you forgot me"

"No no It's not like that"

"Really"

"Yup"

"I missed you Aakash, we use to talk about everything since our college days but you just gradually forgot your friends when you fell in love"

"Krishna, I don't want to remember her, she was my past and I am not interested in speaking about that topic"

"Hmm but the same thing is happening again"

"No no, Priya is not like that"

"Ahh, I see you started supporting your fiance from now itself"

I just blushed listening that and was about to reply but Riya snatched phone from me and started listening the conversation.

"Is MY Aakash blushing right now?" Krishna replied.

"Oh hello, he is not your Aakash and he is going to be only Priya's" Riya said.

"Please forget it and don't remind about her right now, after so many days we all saw a happy Aakash." Riya said.

I was shocked listening to what Riya spoke and immediately dragged the phone from her hands and kept it on speaker then we both heard Krishna saying

"Hmm I just hope Priya will support Aakash and will be with him"

"My Priya is not going to leave me" I replied confidently making them both look at me.

*Oye, how do you know Krishna is looking at you?* my brain asked.

*I know him* I replied proudly for having such a nice friend.

"Guys, forget my past, I have moved on" I replied.

"Ok" he and Riya replied.

"Wait Aakash, you didn't tell me the reason you called me" Krishna asked.

"Umm.. do I need some reason to call my friend?" I replied.

*don't lie, haven't you remembered what happened yesterday?* my brain asked me.