Chapter - 37

Priya's Pov:

"I will commit suicide"

I was shocked listening those words.

*I didn't expect this* said my brain and I also nodded.

I stayed still without replying anything and she shaked me a bit by holding my shoulder and said

"Priya, please..I know I should have contacted him but..please Priya I am not able to live without him."

I was on the verge of crying and said

"Ananya, promise me that you won't even think of committing suicide. And I will tell you my answer by today evening. Please till then ...just ..wait..please"

*are you going to divorce your husband?* my brain asked making a disgusting face and I didn't reply anything because I was in a confused state.

She smiled and hugged me tightly and said

"Thank you Priya..thank you so much..I will wait till evening"

I nodded my head and started walking towards our house. Should I divorce my husband because of his past love? Will he accept it? What about my parents and his parents? Will they hate me?

*just shut up..shut up..Priya, just answer one single question?* my brain said furiously and I nodded.

*can you live without Aakash?* it asked and I started to think.

Can I really live without Aakash? Who on the earth will take care of me like he does? Who suggests me in everything I do? Who will fight with everyone for me and support me? Who will bring me ice creams and chocolates?

*so, what did you decide?* my brain questioned me.

*I want to be with Aakash but ...*

*but what??* my brain said getting irritated.

*I promised myself that I will do anything for his happiness. And if his happiness lies with Ananya, then..then..I am ready to leave him..too* I replied and my brain slapped me in anger.

*shut up and don't even talk with me.*

I slept for some time as I got severe head ache thinking about today's events. My peaceful sleep was disturbed when my phone beeped indicating the arrival of new message. I was scared to open but after mentally debating for 5 minutes I opened the message and relaxed as it was from Aakash.

I breathed out air I don't know I was holding till then and then clicked on it.

Aakash's Message: Priya, don't reply to that unknown Delhi's number you sent me in the morning because it was Aanaya's best friend Siri's number. She may confuse and mislead you. So, don't trust anything said in the message and don't even answer the calls from that number.

I relaxed a bit after reading the message. But how did Aakash find out the details of that number? Just then my phone beeped indicating the arrival of new text message. I smiled when I found Aakash name in the notification and opened it.

Aakash's Message: Well I came to know about the details from my friend who works in the telephone department.

I smiled reading it. He does know what's going on in my mind.

*exactly Priya, you will be happy when you are with him and please be selfish for once and don't leave your husband for that Ananya* my brain said and I didn't reply anything as I didn't decide anything about it.

I wasn't interested to cook food for lunch but my stomach grumbled with a loud voice indicating that it's hungry. Lazily I got up from the bed and cooked rice and carrot curry and ate it.