Chapter - 17

Aakash's Pov:

The journey to our house in Bangalore was very silent. No one spoke anything.

*all the credit goes to you. If you haven't ran while taking vows, then they would have never got  scared like this. * my brain complained very angrily.

I felt sorry and even want to apologize Priya first. Let me do that once we reach home. The journey took around 7 hours and it was almost 7pm by the time we reached home.

*apologise now* my brain suggested.

*I will do it after having a shower* I said.

After shower I got dressed and went to into living room only to see everyone talking happily and laughing at something. But the moment I entered they were all silent and didn't speak anything. Only Priya gave a light smile, then my mom and she took her luggage and placed it in our room. They both came back in 20 minutes after arranging her dresses in the wardrobe.

My mom didn't speak anything and is not even looking at me but I decided to speak and started saying

"Actually"

"Actually" Priya also said the same word at same time. We both looked at each other and then she gestured me to continue. But I shaked my head and said her her to continue speaking, she smiled and said.

"Actually I heard that when ever daughter in law enters her new house then she need to cook something sweet but but...I don't know...I..don't know the procedure of sweet."

My parents nodded their head and my mom immediately said
"Yes Priya,common I will help you."

Priya nodded her head enthusiastically and gave a full smile and they both went into kitchen.

"Priya, wait I need to tell you something"

"Ohh but brother, let her cook sweet first and then you tell her, anyway there is no hurry right?" Riya said.

I just smiled and said
"It's a very important matter and I don't want to delay it"

"Oh really, then tell me and I will tell to your wife" Riya said.

"What?? Nooo" I said.

"Why?" She asked. I could hear my mom laughing and Priya blushing listening to Riya's questions.

I straight went into kitchen and and held Priya's hand and turned her a little bit so that she facing me. Everyone were shocked looking at us and said

"I am sorry Priya,  today was such an important moment in our life but I just ruined it and..and.."

The grip of her hand increased and she gave an assuring smile. I smiled and said
"I always promise to be with you Priya"

"I promise to support you in everything"

"I promise to be a good friend first and then a husband to you"

"I promise to protect you and our family"

I could see tears in her eyes but I still continued speaking

"I promise to love you and our children"

"I promise to take the responsibility of you and our children"

And and..
"I even promise to be with you till we reach Jupiter" I said and winked. She blushed listening to it.

Then she said
"Aakash I promise to with you until my"

I tried to take my hands from hers. I don't know why but I am just scared that when ever Priya says that dialogue she will also leave me like Ananya. I guess she understood that and she immediately smiled and said

"Well Aakash I promise to be with you until the day you gift me either a chocolate or an ice cream on everyday" everyone smiled and I nodded.

"I promise to support you every time but irritate you sometimes"

Everyone bursted into laughter including me.

She smiled more and said
"I promise to be a good very friend and a wife to you"

"I promise to love you and our children but sometimes I will kick you okay?" She asked with such a cute expression and I couldn't say no for it, which made everyone to laugh again, she then continued speaking

"I promise to not leave you in mars"

We all laughed listening to her vows and then I hugged her.

After some time Priya's brother called her and I answered it. He was so excited that he didn't listen who answered the call and said

"Priya, your vows are so funny"

"Huh?"

"Ohh is that Aakash??"

"Yeah"

"Anyway Aakash tell Priya that her vows were so funny that our parents laughed for 10 minutes"

I blushed and said "I will surely tell her"

After the call I was thinking about the person who have high chances to record these and sending them.

*I guess it's Riya* my brain said

*are you sure?*

"Riya where are you?? thank you so much for sending the video to Priya's family"

She looked shocked and didn't speak for a min then she said

"Ohh you are welcome brother"

*I said right?*

"Well that means it's you"

She started running and I chased her.

"Wait brother I am still sending this to all of our family members"

"What noooo"

---------------
Authors note:
Hello everyone. Please comment your views about today's chapter.

Please vote and share the story of you like it.

By,
orange_marigold.