Chapter - 43

Aakash's pov:

I want to be with Priya from the moment I heard that she is pregnant. That was the reason that made me chose the option of starting a new company so that I can be near to her as well as achieve my goal.

*whoa.. since when, this was your goal?* my brain questioned

*since I started my under graduation* I replied proudly.

My father is my inspiration and I also want to become like him one day. So, I decided that I will also start a company and expand it but I didn't understand when to do that. I took this decision of starting the company when I felt that Priya needed to be taken care during these days.

I like to be with her, read stories for her daily and sing a lullaby every night until she sleeps and bring more chocolates next morning. But the wired thing is she loves ice cream and she never asked me to get one since these 8 months. 

When she was 9th month pregnant, every time she called me to ask anything or simply wanna talk to me, I always use to think that the delivery pains have started and she called me. There were so many times I cancelled meeting and rushed towards home especially when she called and there was no proper signal.

*so, you are falling for your wife?* my brain questioned.

*uh...is ...am..I..? falling for my Priya?* I reply - questioned.

*how would I know? I am not your heart Mr. Varma. For your kind information I am your brain*

I tried to ignore what it said but...am.. I..really falling for my wife?

*well that's not something bad right?* my brain said assuring.

*of course*

*why don't you propose her?*

*me..?*

*yeah, you only*

*may be I ..*

Then I got a call from Priya

"Aakashhh.."

I heard cry then she said "Aakash" again and cried more.

I understood that she is getting delivery pains so I immediately said

"Priya, I am coming..don't worry I am coming"

The line was disconnected and I rushed from my office to home. I carried Priya in bridal style and took her to the best hospital and admitted her. For few hours I could hear Priya's cry which kind of scared me. But after what felt like ages I heard 2 cries.

*priya delivered the baby I think* my brain said and I too nodded and waited until doctor gave me permission to see my baby. After few minutes the nurse came and handed me the baby and said

"Congratulations, and think about the name for the baby boy as you need to write it in the birth certificate"

Being father is definitely one of the most happiest and beautiful relation. I can't still believe that there is gonna be a cute little kid who will call me as 'dad'.

*ohh then you need to wait for another one year because children can't speak when they are born.* my brain suggested.

*I will wait for my entire life to listen to that* I replied.

I then held the baby in my arms. He was so cute and he stopped crying when I held him. I smiled at my baby and hugged him tightly.

*be careful as you might hurt him* my brain suggested and I nodded.