Chapter - 36

Priya's Pov:

I know Ananya is Aakash's past but does he still love her? Will he accept her back in his life? Am I coming in between them?

*offo!! stop thinking like that and as always don't get into conclusions without proper details* my brain suggested but I was still thinking about it only.

My chain of thoughts was disturbed when the door bell rang. I opened the door revealing a frustrated Aakash. I ran into kitchen and brought a glass of water for him. He took the glass and drank it in one go without even looking at my face. I couldn't control my curiosity and asked him

"Aakash, what happened?"

He raised his head and looked into my eyes which actually scared me. But I still continued my question hoping some positive reply.

"Is everything okay now?"

He breathed out and closed his eyes while leaning to sofa and then he replied

"I don't know Priya. She said that within 2 days something will happen"

*what will happen?* my brain asked and I shrugged off.

"What do think she is planning to do?" Aakash asked and I thought for a moment.

"May be she will come and tell that she is pregnant or some reason like that"

"WHAT?"

He immediately got up from the sofa and shaked me a bit by holding my shoulders with a scared expression and said

"Priya, trust me I never did..she.. can't..because I..I..only kissed her and never did anything other than that"

I stood there looking into eyes unable to speak. He shaked me again and said

"Priya, trust me..I only kissed her and never.. did anything other than that.."

I nodded and hugged him & he also returned the hug. Then he whispered

"Why did you get that thought even?"

I smiled and replied

"Well I have seen a lot of movies and many of them had same reason..so I just said"

I could feel him getting relaxed as he was breathing out air. I broke the hug and looked his face. Though Aakash is getting proper 8 hours sleep, he still looked tired and little disturbed with a slight hint of dark circles under his eyes. I made him sit on the sofa and said

"Aakash, close your eyes for some time and just try to focus on your breath"

He opened his eyes widely and said

"Why Priya, Um..listen I.. have already said you the truth right?"

*did he think that you were going to punch him?* my brain said laughing hardly.

I smiled and just nodded my head as 'no' and held his hands, he tried to smile and closed his eyes. I then turned on the room freshener in the living room and brought the oil from the shelf in our bed room. He was still closing his eyes but the stress lines on his forehead were visible. I smiled and kissed his forehead which made him smile a bit making my heart run into marathon.

*how come Aakash looked so handsome in everything he does* my brain asked and I raised my invisible collar and replied

*well that's because he is my Aakash*

I then poured few drops of oil in my left hand and rubbed both of my hands so that the oil will evenly spread on both the hands. Then I started massaging Aakash's scalp and withinin seconds I could see him enjoying it and slowly he drifted off into sleep. I stopped after 20 minutes and washed my hands and moved him so that he can lay down on sofa and take rest. Then I continued preparing dinner.