Chapter - 9

Priya's pov:

I was shocked after talking with Riya. What does she want to tell me? Is she going to tell that her mom isn't happy with register office marriage? Or she doesn't like a working daughter-in-law? What if my dream comes true? Will Aakash really support me? Wait what if they want to cancel the marriage? What if they hate me? My thoughts were disturbed when I heard my phone buzz with new message.

I was so happy and guilty at the same time seeing Aakash's message in the notification bar.

*Stop thinking much and read the message* my brain screamed at me.

Aakash: Good morning. I have taken all the important certificates from my father's house and while you come to the shopping mall please do bring your certificates and Xerox copies too so that I can complete application procedure today itself.

See you soon. Bye

Me: Good morning Aakash. I will surely bring all the certificates to the shopping mall.

See you soon.

Have a good day.

Bye

*see it's that simple, and you always worry about every single thing* my brain said giving you-deserve-to-win-award-for-best-stupid-person kind of look

*oh thank you so much for your kind words* I said mockingly.

Now, what's next? I was about think about Riya's call then I heard someone knocking the door. I immediately opened it.

"Sister bye, I am going to college but before that we just need to find out something" my brother said.

Before I asked what he was talking about, he dragged my angel into the room pushing me to the side and then he took my breakfast plate into his hands. Then he started laughing looking at my plate and said

"Congratulations mom by the time I come home prepare my favorite sweet because you lost the bet"

"Huh? Bet?! What bet?" I asked them.

"Well my dear sissy, actually after locking yourself in your room I mean your dreamland, mom said that you might have ate at least 50% of breakfast but I said you will eat only 20% of food so, I won and mom lost"

"What, did you guys just bet on me? How could you people do this?" I tried to give a disappointed look and asked my angel

"Mom, I never expected this from you people, but that's okay just wait here"

I mentally smirked after watching their expressions and brought my plate and stood in front of them and smiled devilishly taring a large piece of chapathi (Indian bread) so that remaining would be only 50% and placed it in my mouth and then I heard

"No no no and nooooooooooo, mom she is cheating and this is not fare" my brother said.

I tried to make fun of him but a very large amount of food in my mouth didn't help me. So I decided to punch him instead, but he immediately ran out of the room shouting that he is leaving for college.

My angel and I laughed at his antics. Then she turned towards me said

"Eat properly Priya, see your brother is very concerned about you and planned this bet?"

"So, haven't you people bet on my breakfast?"

My angel nodded no, smiling in the direction my brother left. Then she asked

"Any way whom were you thinking about? Huh?" she asked winking at me.

"Angeee"

"Angee? Who is angee? Huh?" she asked giving me *am I missing anything here look*