Chapter - 34

Aakash's pov:

Message: If you don't accept me back in your life then your wife will suffer.

I frowned reading it. I decided to tell Priya after everything is solved; so, I did the first thing that came into my mind, I said her that I want to walk for some time alone. She nodded and got up from my lap. When I got ready and was about to step out she called me and gave me a cup of coffee. I thanked her and drank it in one go and left for walking.

I decided to walk in the park as I would get some fresh air and clear my mind a bit. I saw a lot of children running around and one of them chasing everyone, it always reminds me of my sister Riya and few of other cousins who love playing the same game whenever we all meet together. There were some couple who were busy talking with each other and few old people were exercising in groups. Few of them brought dogs for evening walk which reminded me of Goldie.

So, I walked back to the house and Priya was shocked as I returned within 10 minutes.

"Priya, I want to take Goldie for the walk"

She smiled & called Goldie and handed the Goldie's belt to me after fixing it around Goldie's neck. I guess Goldie understood that we are going out and she started running around me and barking happily. I smiled and brushed her head and we both started to walk after bidding bye to Priya.

The moment we reached the park Goldie ran around me making me rotate around myself and then she started to lick my hand. I laughed and caressed her head. We both walked around the park for 20 minutes. As Priya and I took care of her, she recovered from her weakness and became strong within a very short time. I guess she was hungry for some days before she met Priya. But, these days she became more energetic and more protective towards Priya, which kind of made me happy.

After the walk I saw few kids coming towards me to ask whether they can talk with Goldie or not. I smiled and nodded my head, they became so happy and started to jump up and down clapping their hands. Goldie also liked them I guess because she also smiled and started to walk towards them but I held her tightly because I never saw how Goldie behaved with children and I don't want them to get hurt. But she was playing with them gently and smiled when ever a child caresses her head. But suddenly she held one kid's hand with her teeth and dragged him, everyone were shocked and it was then I observed that the kid was about to step on the sharp stone. I smiled at her thought and hugged Goldie, the kid cried initially as he was scared and after seeing the sharp stone next to his feet he understood that Goldie saved him and he also hugged her and every kid followed.

After that Goldie and I sat on the bench in one corner. I continued looking at the vehicles which were parked at very distance and occasionally watching the sky. Then Goldie started to lick my hand and I turned towards her. She was happy and it was clearly evident in her face. I faced her and started to speak

"So Goldie, you know I got a message from an unknown number which stated that I need to take back someone into my life"

She looked into my eyes and nodded as if she understood what I said her. I smiled and continued talking with her

"I guess that message is from Ananya and.. " I was about to continue the sentence but my phone beeped indicating the new message which I ignored and continued talking with Goldie.

"One thing I don't understand is that, she left me when I said her that I want to stand on my feet and earn money. Now when I am continuing that only she is asking to take her back"

My phone beeped with another message but I ignored it.

*you love Ananya right?* my brain asked me.