Chapter - 25

Priya's pov:

Morning was so tiring as new furniture was shifted to our house and we both arranged it by moving them from room to room.  Aakash really have a very good taste as every furniture looks so perfect that it makes me feel that it's designed only for our house.

After that he brought breakfast from near by tiffin center as both of us were tired to prepare any. In the afternoon also he brought food from outside only, so I decided to make dinner which consists of all Aakash's favorite food items. But unfortunately he received a call from his boss that he need to go and visit the office today only. So, I decided to surprise Aakash by cooking his favourite dinner tonight. When I opened the fridge for necessary groceries I didn't find any.

*well that's because today morning only fridge is delivered to our home and no one went outside for bringing groceries* my brain said.

*hmm no problem. I will bring it now*

I took out my notebook in which I wrote recipies and made a list of all items I need to buy to prepare them. I then took my phone and purse in which I placed my cards and cash and locked the door of our house. I tried to memorize the path in which the supermarket is located which almost consists of every essential thing.

The supermarket was so near that it took only 15 minutes for me to walk. The moment I entered I scanned all the available groceries, vegetables and fruits. I took a trolley placed in one corner and started to take the necessary items and checked them off in the list and placed them in the trolly.

After 30 minutes of choosing and selecting I stood in the cash counter line to pay for items. Then I saw a group of guys who were trying to touch the shoulder of a woman who might be around 25 years of age. At first she moved their hand forcibly from her shoulder. Everyone were looking at her but one person whom I assume to be the leader of the gang started to place his hand on her left shoulder again and started to move downwards.

When I was about to complain that incident to the watch man, I saw that woman looking so seriously towards them and threw the things that were in her hands onto the billing counter. In the next minute she punched that guy's nose and it started bleeding. The people in the gang were so angry that they all started to come towards her and touch her. But she started punching them and kicking them so easily which resulted in the gang leader fall near my foot. Then I ignored him and started to clap my hands encouraging her and within seconds everyone in the supermarket followed me. The main gang leader saw me clapping and he smirked and started coming towards me. 

* great. You know how to invite problems * my brain said.

I was so scared that my hands and feet became so cold that it would leave a sweaty mark on the floor.

He continued walking towards me with a wider smirk on his face.

*do you know how to fight?* my brain asked and I nodded NO. 

*then what are you waiting for ?? Start running, RIGHT NOW* my brain suggested.

I left the trolley there only and started to walk in other direction trying to look normal but I could still feel the presence of gang leader behind me. I don't know what to do and my feet started to move fast and I continued to run.

I heard his foot steps very near me so I increased my pace. I started running in any path that I found, not caring about how I will go back to home. He grabbed my neck and threw me to the floor.

I tied to wake up but couldn't because of pain in my right knee then I felt him grabbing my neck again and finally pulled me up but I couldn't stand properly.

"What happened, beautiful? Why are you crying?"

It's then I felt my tears on my face and hands too. He came very near to my face and tried to wipe those tears very harshly but I pushed his hands and started to run only to be caught by him again.

"If you try to do anything then I will call police immediately" I said and tried to show the phone which I still held in my hand.

He looked at me again but with a larger smirk on his face and said

" Oh common beautiful I am not going to TRY to do anything but will DEFINITELY DO"

I was scared and looked for any help around me but didn't found even a single person in that street. Then he whistled and another group of members came and stood behind him.

"Now tell me what are you going to do. ?"

I looked at them and shouted
"Help help help help" but no one replied and after 10 seconds I heard all these people laughing at me.

One person among them said "How dare she is? She came to our gangs main place and shouting for help?"

Then another person said a lot of venom in his voice
"Oh my dear..do you think anyone could save you?"

I didn't listen to him and started shouting again but the gang leader held my neck tightly and closed my mouth and said

"Shut up, you stupid woman. No one could save you? Do you know why?"

I nodded NO then he removed his hand and replied
"Because I am going to make you unconscious by using chloroform and later...you might have guessed what we would do..right?" He said more venom in his voice and smirk not leaving his face.

I pushed him but it didn't have any effect on him.

Then suddenly I heard a sound and felt the grip on my neck loosing up.

-------------------------
Author's note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter??

What do you think made that gang leader to stop ? Please comment your opinion in the comments section below.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

By
orange_marigold