Chapter - 41

Priya's pov:

"Mam, you please come with me right now for scanning" the nurse informed me.

I nodded and held Aakash's hand and we both followed her. As doctor said that we can see the baby clearly this month through scanning, Aakash and I are pretty excited. When the doctor applied the gel and using some machine she showed our baby on the screen. I held Aakash's hand more tightly seeing my baby. At that time I felt that I can see my baby continuously for many hours, days and even months. Then I felt wetness on my hand and saw tears falling from Aakash's eyes with huge big smile on his face which made me smile too.

After coming out of doctor's room Aakash lifted me in bridal style and put me down when we reached the car. I felt happy as my husband is taking care of me so well and loving me more. When he started driving I felt the cool breeze touching my face & I closed my eyes remembering the moment how I said him that I was pregnant.

It is true that time flows very fast when you are happy. 3 and half years of my marriage life passed on so quickly that I felt like it was only yesterday when I got married

*seriously?? do you feel like it was yesterday??...do you have some memory issues or what?* my brain questioned me, maintaining safe distance from me.

I looked at it raising my eyebrow but ignored it completely when I received a call from the hospital.

"Hello, can I speak to Mrs. Priya?" some one asked.

"Yeah speaking" I responded.

"Congratulations" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Huh? Congratulations for what?"

"Well we have mailed you the result of the test conducted in our hospital. And you are going to become mother within 8 months"

*wow, congratulations* my brain said clapping it's hands and I couldn't respond anything.

"Hello hello are you there mam?"

"Oh..yeah..I am.."

I could hear her smile and she said

"Mam, you need to fix an appointment with the doctor for discussing about the food you need to take to be strong and give birth to a healthy baby"

I smiled hearing the word baby. Am I really going to become mom? Is my baby really growing inside my womb? My thoughts were disturbed when my brain remaineded me about having conversation on phone.

"Thank you so much. I will fix an appointment as early as possible"

Then we both disconnected the call and I was still thinking about the news. I kept my left hand on my stomach and a smile appeared automatically on my face. I am going to become mom..I will give birth to my child..I am going to become

*yeah..yeah..I understood that you are going to become mother but what are you going to do next?*

*Of course I will tell my sweet husband, right now*

*wait..you woman. Just think of an interesting way to tell. Let me remind you, as there are only 2 hours left until Aakash return home..may be you could utilize time thinking about the surprise*

Hmm..How should I tell him? What if I walk straight to him and say that I feel like eating my mango fruit?

*well that's not bad. but may be you can try something..which is more creative.* my brain suggested.