Chapter - 32

Priya's Pov:

Aakash sat in front of my Angee and held her hand in his and said

"Please mom trust me, Priya is my responsibility and I will take care of her"

She nodded and said

"Ok Aakash"

He smiled and everyone smiled too. I decided to change the topic, so I asked

"How about we all go to a movie today?"

Everyone nodded and Aakash booked the tickets in his mobile. As there was still 1 hour for the movie we all decided to chit chat for sometime catching up what happened in these months. I came to know that my brother is being responsible as he started scheduling time properly for playing cricket and preparing for the tests. My father was as usual busy with his work and my mom learned new recipes and how to operate a smart phone as she wanted to video call me every day. I could imagine my brother getting frustrated when my mom asked the same question of 'her how to call on a smart phone'. I even came to know that my parents will call and talk with Aakash's parents once a week it seems.

Then we all left for the cinema theater in a cab and Aakash's face became little dull when I ask him to sit in the front seat.

*may be he want to sit next to you* my brain said teasingly.

I raised an eyebrow and said

*may be he wants to hold my hands sitting next to me*

*really?* it asked. I was about to reply but heard my Angee speaking

"What happened Aakash, you look so dull? Huh?"

He just nodded his head and just sat silently. It took around 30 minutes to reach the cinema theater and the moment I got down from the cab, I held Aakash's left hand tightly. He smiled immediately and started talking excitingly about the movie.

*I guess he likes when you hold his hand* my brain said and I nodded.

In the cinema theater also I didn't leave his hand and held it more tightly. After the movie we all went for an ice cream parlor and ordered an ice cream but me being me only, ordered 2 ice creams. My Angee raised an eyebrow but I ignored and happily ate my ice cream but then she said

"Priya, lot of ice creams are not good for your health and stop eating the second one"

"But Angee you only taught me to not waste food right? Then how can I leave this ice creams like this only?"

She raised an eyebrow and I smiled victoriously and continued eating my ice cream and I could even see Aakash trying to control his laughter. But she didn't leave the topic there and was about to drag of the ice cream but I was saved when Aakash interrupted and said

"Its ok mom, anyway she doesn't eat ice cream every day. So, I hope that's fine"

I smiled at Aakash and thanked him mentally for saving my ice cream.

*aww Aakash is such a nice guy* my brain said dreamily keeping its hands on either cheek.

After that we returned home and chit chatted for some more time and gradually my Angee accepted the promise that Aakash will protect me and she still doesn't believe in me protecting myself. After couple of days my parents left to Hyderabad. Though sometimes my Angee doesn't support me I still missed her and my father.

After 3 months:

I got habituated to the routine of attending the training classes in the morning and doing house hold work after that. I even practiced driving scooty and right now I am comfortable driving only in roads with less traffic for which Riya was quite impressed as she expected that I wouldn't even press the start button. In the weekends Aakash and I will discuss about the latest technologies and we will even participate in worldwide online coding contests. I started learning a couple of latest programming languages too as it would be useful for the interviews.