Chapter - 30

Priya's pov:

I am really scared to open the door and get down from. Wondering where I am right? Well I am actually sitting in the cab and trying to weigh options whether to go out or not. But my chain of thoughts were disturbed when Aakash nudged me to get down.

I gave a nervous smile and got down. He held my left hand and we both walked towards a big room. There Aakash spoke with the person whom I assume to be my trainer and after 5 minutes Aakash left me and I was..all alone.

Initially the trainer asked me to watch a fight so I sat in the chair and saw how people punched each other and how the other defend themselves and attack.  One student volunteered for the fight and the trainer punched him. The student took around 30 seconds to recover and started defending himself and after that he even started attacking the trainer. Though the trainer was around 60 years, his punches looked very strong. I think he is capable of breaking a strong wall with just little finger.

*little finger??* my brain asked.

*oh common I am trying to explain how strong he is* I replied.

After that fight scene my forehead and hands became so sweaty than the persons who were involved in the fight.

*seriously? If you are this scared then why did you come here?* my brain asked.

*Umm well I couldn't say 'no' to my husband and want to make his decision of seeing me as a strong woman true* I replied.

I nodded and the trainer called my name.

"Mrs. Priya"

I replied "Yes sir"

and got up from chair and walked towards him nervously.

He smiled and said
"Don't be scared you will learn to protect yourself"

I nodded and tried to smile. He started walking to separate area in one corner of the room and I followed so that we won't disturb the remaining people there.

Then we both stood facing each other. He said
"Priya, listen if anyone tries to punch you on your face like this" He said almost..almost his hand reached my nose and I took 2 steps back as I was scared.

I could hear a lot of guys laughing at me, then I heard

"Shut up everyone, she is trying to overcome her fear and you people are making it difficult for her"

Everyone started to rush toward their positions and continue their practice, it was then I saw the woman who spoke that dialogue.

*I have seen her some where* my brain said and I tried to remember.

*supermarket...fight..it's her* my brain said memorizing.

She smiled and waved her hand at me. I also smiled and waved my hand, then she resumed practice and I turned towards the trainer. I thought he was going to scold me for taking a back, but he didn't; instead there was smile on his face and he said

"I completely understand that you want to protect yourself and took a step back very fastly but the way you are trying to protect is a wrong one. See if anyone tries to punch your face you have to protect yourself by placing the right hand in front of your face at 45°"

I nodded and he tried to punch me again and I protected myself by placing my right hand just as he said.

"Good. Now if the attacker tries to punch you again then what will you do?"

I showed him that I will protect my face again using my right hand. He nodded no and said

"For second one you need to use your left hand and for third one you need to use right hand again"

He tried to punch me on the face and I defended myself using right hand first and left next and cycle repeated. After almost half and hour I learnt that move in a better way and even increased my pace of moving hands in the perfect angel too.

The trainer then smiled and said
"As it's your first day, this practice would be enough and we will increase the duration of it day by day"

I nodded and thanked him and called Aakash to pick me up. He came within 15 minutes and we both went back to our house. After reaching home he said

"How was your first class Priya?"

I smiled and said
"Though I felt little uncomfortable initially, it was good at the end"

He gave a toothy smile which always melts my heart and then he asked
"Ok then I will try to attack you and you need to defend.okay?"

I nodded and he punched me suddenly. Though I tried to protect my face, Aakash's hands still hit my hands hardly and nose too.

"Aaa😣😣" I cried and held my nose rubbing it to decrease the pain.

"Sorry Priya sorry Priya. ......sorry😓" Aakash apologized.

"It's...oook..ok Aakash"

He ran immediately and brought ice cubes and started to rub them on my nose in circle pattern and the pain decreased within few minutes.

It was then I observed that I was sitting on Aakash's lap and his cute concerned face...oh my God...😊he looks so nice with that expression. Then suddenly he asked

"Are you okay? Did the pain decrease? "

I nodded smiling and hugged him. Then he said

"After 2 days we will get our car from transportation services and then there won't be a problem in everyday morning as I will drop you and pick you up."

I hummed and drifted into sleep.

"Have breakfast Priya" He said waking me.

I nodded again and hugged him more and then I felt Goldie licking my hand. I broke the hug & lifted Goldie and placed it on my lap and we 3 shared a tight hug.

*hmm start eating healthy food which contains more proteins so that you will get enough energy and be ready as you need to attend this class for few more months * my brain said.

-------------------------
Author's note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter? Please comment your opinion in the comments section below.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

By
orange_marigold