Daddy Niall 5

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up and Riley had rolled out of my arms and was now sleeping on her stomach. Her wild hair was covering her face, and I moved it back to see red puffy eyes from where she had been crying. I hated knowing that she cried herself to sleep. I took a quick shower while she was asleep. It was sometimes hard to find time to take a shower when you were constantly looking after someone. I got dressed and layed back on the bed. I rubbed her back until she rolled over to face me. "Are you feeling better, or are you still sad?" She rubbed her eyes as she sat up, "Still sad."

"Don't be sad, we are gonna have a fun day today."

"What will we do?"

"I'll make your favorite breakfast for you, and we can decide what we do while we eat."

"CHOCOWATE CHIP PANCAKES!"

"That's your favorite isn't it?" She nodded her head,

"Can I help?"

"Of course. I'd love your help." I picked her up off the bed, and put her on my back. We walked through the hallway and she made me stop,

"Wait bathwoom." I squatted down and she hopped off my back.

"Don't forget to wash your hands." She shut the door and I waited outside the bathroom listening to make sure she washed her hands. I heard the toilet flush and she opened the door. "I didn't hear any water." She just smiled at me. She was so cute and absolutely adorable. I smiled back and patted her butt, "Go wash your hands, or you can't help cook pancakes."

"You wash your hands too.

"I was going to in the kitchen, but I'll wash them with you." She pulled her stool up to the counter and stood beside me. We washed and dried our hands before we went into the kitchen. She held my hand while we went to the kitchen as if we were crossing the road or in a store. She always held my hand when we walked in places like that, but never just in the house. I didn't mind I thought it was adorable. I picked her up and sat her on the counter as I got out all the ingredients. She poured all the ingredients into the bowl and I mixed it all up. The bag of chocolate chips was sitting beside her, and I turned for a second to get something. I heard the bag moving, and I turned back to Riley. She took her hand away from her mouth quickly, and tried not to smile. "Are you eating all the chocolate chips?" She shook her head no and smiled. "Then how did you get chocolate on your lips and on your teeth?" She shrugged her shoulders and started laughing. "You're a goofball Riley."

"No you are."

"I'm the goofball?" She nodded her head and kept laughing, "We can both be goofballs." I picked her up off the counter and set her on the ground "Why don't you go play while I cook."

"You said I could help."

"You did help, and you did a fantastic job. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, but this part is dangerous and you could get burned." She moved her hair out of her face, and went to the living room. I called her back to the kitchen when I was finished cooking. We sat at the table to eat, "Let me pull your hair up."

"No, I don't wike it up."

"I know, but if you don't pull it up you will make a mess and have to take another bath."

"Fine." I stood behind her and pulled her hair into a bun with the hair tie that I kept on my wrist at all times just in case.

"After we eat will you paint my nails?" I hated painting her nails. I was no good at it, but she loved it. I wouldn't let her do it by herself, and I kept the finger nail polish out of her reach. This is one of the reasons she needs a girl in her life.