Daddy Niall Chapter Twelve

Niall's P.O.V.

Once Kristen and Riley were done deciding on the cake I ordered it to be picked up before her party. We bought most of the decorations except for balloons. Riley was very upset about that because at first she thought that there weren't going to be balloons at her party. She calmed down once I explained that they wouldn't float at her party if we bought them now. We left the store and I drove Kristen back to her car. I yawned when we pulled up to her car. "Are you tired Niall?"

"Yeah, I only slept for a few hours last night. I had to be in work early. I'm not sure why I'm telling you this because you already knew that. You had the same sleep schedule as me, so how are you not tired?"

"Riley slept in this morning, so I got to sleep a little longer." She got out and Riley called back from the backseat, "Thanks for helping me pick out my decowations!"

"You're very welcome."

"Do you want to come back home with us?"

"You want me to come home with you? I'm coming back tomorrow."

"Riley let's let Kristen get some rest today." I yawned again as I finished my sentence.

"I could come over and watch her while you sleep for a few hours, or I could take her to do something."

"No you don't have to do that."

"You're obviously tired, and she doesn't seem like she's taking a nap anytime soon. It really would be no problem for me to watch her. Don't you think it would be better for me to watch her and let you sleep than it would be if you accidentally fell asleep and left her unattended?"

"Yeah I guess that's true. You wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all."

"Okay." She smiled at me and turned back to Riley.

"Hey Riley do want to go to the park with me?"

"YEAHHH! Is daddy coming?"

"No your daddy is tired, and he needs a nap. We are going to go to the park while he sleeps for a few hours, and I'll take you home later. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah just girls today." She got Riley out of her car seat and walked over to my window that I had rolled down. "Bye daddy I wove you. Sweet dweams!"

"I love you too! Have fun with Kristen." She leaned her head in the window and kissed me goodbye.

"Now you have to kiss Kwisten bye." I smiled at Kristen before looking back to Riley.

"Why do I have to kiss Kristen?"

"You are weaving, and you guys wike each other."

"Oh yeah I forgot you knew so much about people liking each other."

"I'm pwetty smart. You gotta kiss her."

"Fine, I'll kiss her." I leaned my head out of the window and kissed her cheek.

"Are you happy now Riley?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Okay have fun. See you both later." I drove off secretly glad that Riley wanted me to kiss her, and was helping put it out there that we so obviously liked each other a three year old could tell. We were both just too scared to fully admit it to each other. I set an alarm to only let me sleep for a couple of hours because I knew if I slept too long I wouldn't sleep much tonight. I would be on a different sleeping schedule than Riley was, and I had to stay on her sleeping schedule to be able to take care of her while she was awake. I woke up and Riley and Kristen were watching a movie in the living room.