Chapter 21

Niall's P.O.V.

We stayed in the house all day and played like we normally do. Kristen and Riley helped me cook most of dinner before getting ready. I got ready and found Riley in the bathroom watching Kristen get ready. "Riley are you gonna have fun with Theo?"

"Yeah." She ran off into her room talking to herself about different games they could play.

"She seems excited. Are you excited?"

"Mm hmm."

"Mm hmm? You aren't nervous at all, or anything? What if they don't like you?"

"Niall!! You aren't supposed to try to make me more nervous."

"I'm just kidding they already like you. They have met you before."

"They like me as the nanny. They might not like me as the girlfriend."

"If anything I think they should like you more. If they think well enough of you to help raise my kid while I'm away they will probably think you are good enough to help raise her with me. I think they will be thrilled because I distinctly remember at Riley's party everyone was saying how we should be together."

"Mostly Eleanor and Perrie."

"No, the boys said something to me. I actually think Harry might have tried to threaten me. He said if I didn't make a move he would. To be fair you do look very fit in your bathing suit."

"Thank you."

"I also remember talking to Greg and Denise, and they said something about it too."

"What did they say?"

"Let me try to put it as eloquently as Greg did. He said, "Are you hitting that yet?" Denise told him that was rude, and I told him that we weren't having sex. Denise told me we would be cute together, and my dad asked if I only hired you because you were pretty."

"Well at least I know your friends and family think I'm attractive."

"Yeah that was definitely implied by everyone. I think you're attractive as well. I think you are very pretty." She smiled at me,

"You do?"

"Yes that's why I'm now hitting that as my brother suggested."

"What a weird sentence."

"Yeah I didn't think it through before I started speaking. Thats not the point. The point is yes I think you're attractive. I would even say you are beautiful...gorgeous even if that's not too bold of me to say." She put her hand on her stomach, and I was hoping that I had given her butterflies. I liked when she had the effect on me I only hoped that I had the same effect on her.

"Thank you. You are quite gorgeous yourself. Very handsome." I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I leaned down a little bit to kiss her. "I'm glad you chose the bathroom as a place to kiss me and sweet talk me. It's a very romantic atmosphere in here."

"Well I try. I'm thinking the laundry room is next. It might be a little more romantic in there."

"Oh, I can't wait." We both laughed, and I kissed her again. The doorbell rang, and I stepped back from her. Riley ran past the doorway, "I'll get it!" I chased her down the hallway,

"Riley don't answer that door. I've already told you to let adults answer the door. What if it's a stranger at the door?" I caught up to her, and picked her up. I answered the door to find my mom waiting. "Gwandma!!!!"

"Riley!!!" She took Riley from me, and I hugged her before I shut the door behind her. Kristen came out of the hallway, and my mom greeted her. "Good evening Kristen. Lovely to see you again." She put Riley down, and hugged Kristen. Kristen smiled at me while she was hugging my mom, and I gave her a thumbs up. The doorbell rang again, and I opened the door to find my dad. He hugged me and came inside. Riley ran up to him, "Gwandpa!!"