Chapter 24

Niall's P.O.V.

I left Riley's room and went into the living room where Kristen was waiting for me. "What was the noise?"

"She fell out of her chair while coloring." She laughed and I sat down beside her. "She's asleep now though." She put her legs over my lap as we talked.

"I'm sorry about my dad tonight."

"It's alright. Your family isn't as bad as you made them seem. Your mom is actually really sweet, but your dad is a little intimidating. Him and Riley get along well, so that's good."

"I meant with his questions he was asking you. The rest of the time he was alright."

"That's fine too. It didn't really bother me it just made me wish I was around more. Thanks for defending me though."

"You do as much as you can. Don't worry about it." I nodded my head and kissed her cheek. "My dad likes you. He really does. He just has a weird way of showing it. He will warm up to you. My parents just seem tough at first. Don't let them scare you away."

"I'm with you for you not your parents. They won't run me off."

"Good." She kissed my jaw line, "Do you think Riley is down for the night, or do you think she will wake up?"

"No, she crashed from the rush. She's down for the night." She stood up and grabbed my hand,

"Then let's go to bed." I followed behind her down the hall kissing her neck as we walked. I shut the door and pressed her against it kissing her. The kissing was full of lust and passion as she pushed me backwards to the bed. When I felt the mattress against the back of my legs I sat down. She sat with her legs on either side of me straddling me as she lifted my shirt off of me. I kissed her neck as I removed her shirt. She sat up on her knees so that I would be kissing her chest instead of her neck. She was unbuttoning my pants as we kissed. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me. I turned so that I was facing the bed. I dropped her on the bed and she propped herself up on her elbows watching me as I took my pants off. I got in between her legs and started kissing her again.

I moved to kissing her neck and she leaned her head back opening her mouth and closing her eyes enjoying the kisses and giving me more access to her neck. I kissed down to her chest as I started pulling the hem of her jeans. I sat up and she lifted her hips as I completely removed her underwear and pants at the same time. She was still resting on her elbows as I leaned back down to kiss her. I could kiss her all day long she had perfect lips, and I loved kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I layed back down on her. I layed on my side pulling her on her side and pressing her body against mine. I gently ran my hand from her hip to the clasp of her bra and undid it. I took it off and threw it aside before pulling her leg up to rest on my hip. She rolled onto her back as I entered her. I slowly thrusted into her a few times before I went in as deep as I could.

I wrapped one arm underneath her arm and held the back of her neck as I kept going. I took my free hand down to her thigh and hooked her leg with my arm pushing her leg higher, so I could go deeper. I knew I had hit the right spot when she wrapped her arm around my neck pulling me closer. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes kept closing even though she tried to keep them open as I kept moving in all the right ways. She bit her lip as she tried to hold in her moans letting out small whimpers instead. She was getting closer and so was I. I kissed her to keep my mouth from falling open. I rested my forehead on hers and both our jaws relaxed open as we both got closer to our orgasms. "Oh...Niall...I'm so close." I moved my hand from the back of her neck to the bottom of her back lifting her hips up as I went even deeper into her. She buried her head into my neck to try and muffle the sounds of her moaning as she came. Her moans just sent me over the edge and I came shortly after her.