Chapter 31

Niall's P.O.V.

That night after I layed down with Riley until she fell asleep I went back to the living room to see Kristen in glasses reading the book I bought her. She honestly looked pretty sexy in those reading glasses and pajama shorts. "Are you learning about what to expect when you are expecting?"

"Did you know I have heightened sense of smell now? I feel like I'm going to develop superpowers."

"Yeah actually I already read the book remember? Don't get your hopes up on those super powers though."

"Oh yeah. I do have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"It's about Abby."

"What about her? Are you going to compare this pregnancy to that one because you shouldn't since that one ended badly."

"No, I'm trying not to think of the possibility that it could go wrong. I'm just curious about the right parts. What were her mood swings like?"

"Crazy. One time she cried at an insurance commercial."

"I meant towards you. Was she ever really really horny or did she hate you?"

"Both, one day she yelled at me for watching a movie. I'm still not sure what I was supposed to be doing instead of that. Some days she would hate me and some days me just wearing a grey shirt would make her want sex."

"Did you have sex with her?"

"What? Why is that important?"

"I'm an adult Niall. I obviously already know that you two had sex before you met me since you have a kid. I can handle it just don't make it sound like she was better than me or that you miss having sex with her. Just a yes or a no. Did you have sex with her while she was pregnant?"

"Yes." Her nose scrunched up and I felt like that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Even when she had a big baby belly?" I nodded. "That wasn't weird?"

"It was a little weird, but after she got real big she didn't want to have sex anymore. It wasn't that noticeable, but it seemed weird the first time. Only because I kept thinking that she was pregnant, but it was only the first time that was weird. Probably wouldn't be weird now."

"If it was weird why did you do it?"

"She was still my girlfriend, and it was still sex. I mean we rarely had sex when she was pregnant because most of the time she didn't feel like it. If we did it was completely her idea, and if I ever tried to start it she would get mad. She did have crazy mood swings ranging from super horny, not attracted to me at all, sad, mad, happy, and literally every emotion you can feel. She just bounced them around all day. It was very confusing."

"I'm sorry for any mood swings I have. I want to apologize ahead of time that way when it happens I want you to remember I don't actually hate you."

"Okay I'll remember that. Why were you wondering about her mood swings?"

"I wasn't really. I actually just wanted to know if it was normal to feel this horny."

"I think it probably is okay."

"Would you have sex with me even though I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah. You still look hot. I will still think you look pretty when get the baby belly."

"You will think I'll be pretty but not hot?"

"No that's not what I meant. I was just trying to be more polite about the way I worded it."